Something More Important Than Life (13)

Zenitsu and Shoichi run through the halls, searching for Nezuko.

"Where are you, Nezuko?!" Zenitsu calls, 'I can still hear that creepy sound. Stay safe, Nezuko!'

"Um, Zenitsu, is it just me, or are we going around in circles?" Shoichi asks, huffing.

"I knew it! I was getting that same feeling! That's my boy, Shoichi! I knew I could count on you!" Zenitsu turns to a door, "All right, could you check to see if this room is safe?"

"Ahh.." Shoichi shakes his head.

"What the—!? All right, all right! Just stop giving me that look! I'll do it myself!" Zenitsu cries.

Zenitsu tip-toes to the door and opens it quickly, revealing a hallway.

"Ahh..." Zenitsu sighs, "There's nobody around. Let's go this way!"

The two run down the new hallway.

"Nezuko, please show up!" Zenitsu pleads.

The sound of a drum fills Zenitsu's ears. In seconds, the whole hallway was rotated vertically.

"Huh?" Shoichi looks around the at new flipped surroundings.

"The room... Just flipped!!!" Zenitsu exclaims.

In a few seconds, Zenitsu and Shoichi started falling.

"Ahhhh!!" The two kids exclaim.

Shoichi and Zenitsu end up falling through several doors, one of which leads to the outside in the daytime.

Nezuko currently fights Kyogai, flipping and turning on the attacks Kyogai sends her way.

"Ngh..." Nezuko groans.

Kyogai beats the drums on his shoulders to flip the room in several directions.

"Gah!" Nezuko exclaims in pain, 'I can do it! I know I can do it! I'm a girl who gets things done!'

Nezuko feels and hears her broken bones creak.

"Gah!" Nezuko feels tears prick at her eyes, 'Broken bones or not... no matter what... I can do it! I will fight!'

Kyogai continues to flip the room, causing Nezuko to grab onto a lantern to stop from falling to her death. Kyogai sends an attack towards Nezuko, she dodges it by swinging on the lantern she lands on.

"Ngh!" Nezuko groans, 'show him how unstoppable you are! Broken bones or not!'

Kyogai flips the room more, causing Nezuko to stray further from him in the room.

"Gah!" Nezuko's bones creak once more as she swerves an attack, 'it's no good! Nothing's changed at all! Spirit alone won't get me anywhere! Your head, use your head! Not just spirit!'

An attack head straight for Nezuko.

'Think! Think! Think!' Nezuko's head pounds as she thinks of a way to avoid being chopped to pieces.

Nezuko lets go of the lantern, sending her plummeting to her death. 

"Ah!" She exclaims.

Nezuko sees a door and grabs onto the frame, inches from the ground.

'Close call! I barely survived that!' Nezuko lets her feet dangle from the door frame.

"Damn! This is so annoying! I have to consume some rare blood!" Kyogai roars furiously.

Nezuko drops the ground, which is the side wall in the case, but Kyogai flips the room. Nezuko is then tossed to the floor again.

"Urgh..." Nezuko springs up from the floor, despite the hellish pain she experiences, 'There isn't even time to stop and think!'