Tsuzumi Mansion (11)

"South-Southeast! Your next location is South-Southeast!" Matsuemon screamed.

"I heard you! I heard! Shut up and give me a break!" Nezuko yelled.

"PLEASE!!" A boy screamed.

"What the hell...?" Nezuko muttered, pinching her fingers around the crow's beak so it can't continue to yell at her.

She turned to see a boy in the dark brown slayer uniform with a yellow haori fading into orange, with white triangles scattered across it. He was hanging on another boy's yukata. 

"PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE MARRY ME! I COULD DIE ANY DAY YOU KNOW!? SO THATS WHY I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME! SO PLEASE! PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU!" He exclaimed.

"What's up with him?" Nezuko whispers.

A small sparrow flies frantically towards her. 

"Hm?" She perks up, seeing the cute sparrow.

It flaps its wings frantically, chirping alarming words.

"Ah... Okay." Nezuko says.

"IM BEGGING YOU! THERE'S NO ONE ELSE! YOU'RE ALL I HAVE!" The boy begged,

"Okay. I see. I'll do something about it." Nezuko nods, the sparrow, who said his name was Ukogi, seemed to calm down and perched on her shoulder.

Nezuko walks over to behind him.

"PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE MARRY ME! IM BEGGING—" The boy attempted to scream, he was cut off by Nezuko lifting him up by his haori's collar.

"Gah!" He exclaimed.

'Agh! Dammit! I used my broken arm to lift him up!' Nezuko thought, letting out the smallest wince.

"What do you think you're doing in the middle of the road!? Can't you see he wants no part of you!? And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!" Nezuko scolds him, ignoring the ongoing pain.

"Ah... that uniform! You're that girl from final selection!" He exclaims, pointing.

"I don't anybody who acts like you! I don't even want to know you, either!" Nezuko yelled.

"What!? But we met, remember!? You're the one with the head injury! Like the memory problems!?" He exclaims, squirming in her grip.

Nezuko suddenly remembers him, the boy who was talking about how he wanted to die at Final Selection. She lets go of his collar and scoffs, rubbing her broken arm lightly.

She turns her attention to the boy who the boy from Final Selection harassed.

"Okay. It's been taken care of. You can head home without any worries." Nezuko reassures.

"Thanks." He replies.

"HEY! STAY OUT OF THE WAY OF OUR MARRIAGE! THAT BOY WILL MARRY ME! HE LOVES ME—" The boy in yellow exclaimed, he was cut off by the boy he harassed slapping him across the face.

He continues to slap his head and face repeatedly. 

"Hey! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! That hurts!" He exclaimed.

"Hey! Calm down." Nezuko holds him back by grabbing his hands tightly.

"AHHH!" He screams.

'He isn't even hitting you anymore...' Nezuko thought.

"When did I tell you I loved you!? You were crumpled up on the side of the road crying! All I did was speak to you!" The boy scolded, not attempting to break out of Nezuko's grasp.

"What..? You mean you didn't reach out to me out of love? Only because I was upset?!" The boy in yellow exclaims.

"I'm not a gay freak like you! So not on your life! With all that energy, you must be fine, right!? Goodbye!" He breaks out of Nezuko's grasp and walks away.