The Boar Bares its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps (12)

In the mansion, the boar man is preparing for battle.

"Here goes... I'm comin' through!" He shouted, "Ngh!"

He launched himself at Kyogai while Nezuko watched.

"Infuriating! Infuriating!" Kyogai yells, banging his drum that flipped the room.

"Ngh!" The boar man exclaims.

"Ah!" Nezuko exclaims, being separated from Teruko.

"Ahhh!" Teruko screams.

"Teruko! Grab onto nearby furniture!" Nezuko commanded.

"Grr...!" The boar man growls.

"Ngh!" Nezuko sees the boar man falling onto her.

He uses Nezuko's back as a springboard to launch himself towards Kyogai.

"Agh!" Nezuko groans.

"Hey! That's a demon with special abilities! Stop launching those reckless attacks!" Nezuko suggests.

"Hahahaha!" The boar laughs, ignoring her.

"Infuriating! You damn pests running amok in my house!" Kyogai exclaims.

He beats a drum, spinning the room.

"Ah!" Nezuko loses her footing.

"Woah.. Urgh!" The boar wobbles.

Teruko was down on the floor, but before she could get up, the boar stepped on her back harshly.

"Ah!" Teruko screamed.

"Hahahaha! Hahahahaha! The room fuckin' spun around! This is fun! I'm havin' a blast! Hahahaha!" The boar laughed manically.

"Ah! Ngh!" Nezuko seeing the boar step on Teruko enraged her.

Nezuko walks over to him and uses her leg to kick his away his foot from Teruko's back. 

"Huh?" The boar questioned.

"Don't stomp all over her, bitch." Nezuko exhaled.

Nezuko kicks him away with a quarter of her might, sending him flying, though he slid his feet on the ground to lighten the impact.

"Ah! Grr... Who the hell are you?" He asked.

"What do you think you're doing, stepping on a little girl like that!?" Nezuko scolded.

"Hahahahaha! I like you! I like you! No one has ever sent me flying like that before!" He laughs.

"H-Huh?" Nezuko blushes.

"Urah!" The boar lunges at her, though Nezuko jumps out of the way.

'Why's he coming after me!? Isn't he a Demon Hunter, too? And what was that about liking me!?' Nezuko thought.

"My swords will hurt you! Because they aren't the swords you little girls use! The way they shred through flesh... I pride myself on that!" He shouts, showing off his majorly jagged blades.

"Shut up! There's a demon right there, ya' know!?" Nezuko shouts back.

"Like I care! Urah!" He runs towards Nezuko.

"Damn insects! Get out of my sight! Die!!" Kyogai exclaims.

He beats a drum and three slash marks slash in between Nezuko and the boar, causing them to jump back. The slash nicked Nezuko's cheek a bit, drawing a large amount of blood from a small wound.

"Woah!" The boar shouted.

"Ah..." Nezuko looked at her injury while using her haori to apply pressure, she started observing the slashes, 'The floor ripped apart all of a sudden. At the same speed of the sound of the drum. In the shape of a beast's claws, too.'