Together Forever (10)

"Gah!" Yahaba exclaims, being beheaded.

"Ugh!" Nezuko huffs, 'I did it. The Whirlpool loses force when it's not under water. But thanks to my opponents attacks, it gained power, and I was able to use the arrows to my advantage.'

Yahaba's head lands on the ground.

"Ah..! Curse you! Curse you! Curse you! All I had to do was bring back your head, and I would've won His approval. I'll never forgive you! I'll never forgive you! Shoving my face into this vile dirt! You're going down with me!" Yahaba shouts.

His slowly disintegrating hands send an attack towards Nezuko. Several arrows appeared on her body.

"Ah...!" Nezuko exclaims, 'He's going to get me!'

She is sent flying. 

'I'm getting pulled by a force stronger than the arrows he hit me with. I have to unleash move after move to go on defensive, or my body is going to get crushed.' Nezuko thought.

"Fourth Form: Striking Tide!" Nezuko says, releasing the attack, she hits the ground instead of a tree.

Another arrow immediately throws her in the air again.

"Ah.. Ngh!" Nezuko groans, 'The pressure is bearing on my body, and I can't swing my sword. Unleash one. Unleash a move. Not here. Don't let yourself get beat! Second Form: Water Wheel!'

She stops in the air, but an arrow sends her plummeting towards the ground.

"Ahhh!" Nezuko yells, 'Waterfall Basin!'

The attacked she unleashed stopped her from hitting the ground, but she was taken back up immediately.

"Ah! Water Surface Slash! Drop Ripple Thrust Curve! Whirlpool!" Nezuko made consistent moves, 'I've never made this many consecutive moves before. It feels like my arms are being torn off!'

Yahaba's head starts to disintegrate.

"Nowhere near enough! More... Suffer more!" Yahaba screams.

Nezuko continues to be tossed in the air.

'How many more times? How many?! Don't think about it, Nezuko. Just keep unleashing moves. Keep throwing them out.' Nezuko thought.

"Not yet! It's still not enough!" Yahaba yells.

His head completely dissolves and Nezuko falls to the ground on her back.

"Gah..." Nezuko groans, lying on her side.

She catches her breath and sits up.

'Tanjiro... Miss Tamayo... Yushiro...' Nezuko tries to move, but her leg muscles are too sore to move properly.

'I have a broken rib and arm.' Nezuko thought blankly, noticing the pain.

Nezuko reaches for her sword with her good arm, but can't grab it. 

'N-No good. I'm too exhausted to grip my sword. I have to get over there. There's one more demon.' Nezuko gets on her stomach and grips her sword's handle with her mouth.

She starts army crawling towards the others.

'I'll be there soon. I'll be there soon! So be safe, okay? Please... be safe.' Nezuko continues.

Somewhere on the property, Yushiro is facing Susamaru. She bounces the temari rapidly, causing dust to be kicked up around them.

"Hahahaha!" Susamaru laughs.

She starts throwing the temari at Yushiro, he dodges all of them.

"Ridiculous! It's child's play for me to evade a linear attack like this! Locating you is a breeze, as well!" Yushiro shouts.