New Mission (26)

In the mansion, Nezuko does her daily reflex training with Kanao while Zenitsu and Inosuke watched.

"Ahh..." Zenitsu and Inosuke observed.

"Ngh!" Nezuko groaned.

"Amaking..." Zenitsu muttered.

"Look at them go.." Inosuke uttered.

"Ngh!" Nezuko groaned.

Kanao grabbed a cup of water, signaling that she had won.

"Ah!" Nezuko gasped.

"That's it!" Aoi said.

"Phew... you sure are fast, Kanao." Nezuko said, getting some hair out of her face.

"Your record is now ten wins and ten losses." Aoi commented.

"I'm totally not done yet." Nezuko said, then she turned to her friends, "let's go for a run."

"You mean while doing Total Concentration, Constant?" Zenitsu asked.

"Yeah." Nezuko replied.

She slapped Zenitsu's stomach to test his strength.

"Keep this up the whole time?" Zenitsu didn't seem phased.

"Nezumi!" Inosuke exclaimed.

Inosuke ripped open his shirt and Zenitsu started punching his abs.

"Take this!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"That's nothing!" Inosuke laughed.

"Ngh... you're all brawn and no brains!" Zenitsu groaned.

"Let's go." Nezuko said.

In the past, a few months earlier, specifically after the Mt. Natagumo incident. A demonized woman named Nakime played a biwa in her hands. By doing this, she summoned all of the Lower Kizuki. The place they were teleported to was all distorted, they called it 'The Infinity Castle'.

"Ah.." Kamanue, Lower Six, gasped, 'where the hell is this place? Was it this woman's Blood Demon Art? Looks like the whole place is distorted around that woman.'

Nakime played the biwa a few more times.

'Only the Lower Ranks of the Twelve Kizuki have been summoned. That's never happened before. Lower Five isn't here yet.' Kamanue thought.

Nakime once again played her biwa, teleporting all of the Lower Ranks to one small area.

"Ah.." The Kizuki in the room gasped.

'It just moved! Blood Demon Art again?' Kamanue thought, he then looked up, "Ah..."

A woman in a black flowery kimono stood there. She had similar features to Muzan.

'What's the deal with this woman? Who is she?' Kamanue thought.

"Lower your heads and crouch down." The deep voice of Muzan spoke.

"Ah...!" Kamanue gasped.

"Prostrate yourselves." Muzan said.

The Lower Kizuki bowed down.

'It's Master Muzan! That's Master Muzan's voice! I didn't recognize him! He's changed his appearance and aura. The precision of his shape-shifting is mind-blowing!' Kamanue thought.

"P-Please forgive us! Since you've assumed a different form and aura..." Mukago, Lower Four, spoke.

"Who gave you permission to speak?" Muzan said threateningly.