The House with the Wisteria Crest (14)

Outside the mansion, Nezuko charges at the boar man quickly.

"Knock it off!" Nezuko exclaims.

"Huh?" The boar says, slightly confused.

"Urah! Ngh!!" Nezuko exhales a breath she had kept in.

Nezuko holds her leg forward and kicks the boar's stomach. Zenitsu hears ribs break.

"Gah!" The boar groans.

Nezuko's kick sends the boar back a bit. He lands on the ground but picks himself up immediately.

"She broke his bones!" Zenitsu shrinks away from the battle, ultimately more scared of Nezuko.

"Aren't you a member of the Demon Hunter Corps? Don't you get why Zenitsu won't draw his sword? It because it's taboo for us to draw out swords on each other for no reason! But here you are, giving him a one-sided beat down! It that fun for you? You're the lowest of low!" Nezuko exclaims.

The boar starts coughing until he says, "hahahahaha! Hahaha! So that's why? My bad."

Nezuko sighed, but she had to admit, she kind of like his spirit.

"In that case, let's fight barehanded!" He yells.

"I don't think you get it at all." Nezuko brings her hand to her face and shakes her head.

"Urgh! Urah!" The boar charges at Nezuko, thinking her guard was down.

Nezuko dodges his attacks.

"We're not supposed to attack each other! Period!" Nezuko tries to explain.

He begins to attack Nezuko with punches and kicks.

"Fighting barehanded doesn't make it okay! Listen to me!" Nezuko explains.

"Grr!" The boar growls.

He grabs onto Nezuko and twists around her.

"Ah!" Nezuko gasps.

"Ngh!" The boar grunts.

He aims to kick Nezuko, but she jumps up.

"Ngh..!" Nezuko groans.

"Ahh..." The boar had incredible interest in Nezuko by her battling skills.

'Look at him... how can he move like that? I mean, Nezuko just busted some of his ribs.' Zenitsu shakes his head as he surveys the battle.

The two begin to attack each other. Nezuko attempts to kick him again, but he dodges by jumping backward. The boar rights himself so he's face-to-face with Nezuko.

"Gr!" The boar growls.

"Ah!" Nezuko exclaims.

The boar lands a hit on Nezuko. He punches her face with his fist.

"Gah!" Nezuko shakes off the pain.

"Actually, isn't Nezuko running afoul of herself? She did break his bones." Zenitsu says to himself.

"Ngh!" The boar groans.

He grabs Nezuko and throws her to the ground.

"Ah!" Nezuko gasps.

The two continue their fight, exchanging blows here and then. The boar grabbed onto Nezuko's calf while she jumped up, oh boy, what a mistake. She used her other leg and slammed it to his forehead, causing a large injury to appear and bleed violently under his boar mask. The blood seeped through the mask.

'This guy... his attacks are bizarrely low! It's just like... just like... battling a four-legged beast! Target him low! Even lower than your opponent!' Nezuko commands to herself.