A/N - Hey :)

Author's Note

--

If you haven't read my note posted under "conversations" that's alright, I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm back and will be trying to proceed!

I've heard ya'll, I never stopped thinking about this, but life can be unkind. I've had my share of downs and I wasn't motivated to write in a long time. The last time I really pushed myself to write was a few months ago, an article reviewing a horror film. 

It's hard to write sometimes, but other times my mind and body won't give me the mental strength to do so and I draw a blank.

A lot has happened though and despite the hardships, I'm very happy for a lot of things, such as graduating college, finally! I finished Fall 2021, but the ceremony was in spring 2022.

Anyways, I want to give ya'll a heads up, I won't be totally following the dialogue structure like I was before, where I tried to include as much as the dialogue from each character that speaks in the film, because I can't find the website I used for the screenplay. 

I found a new website, but I don't want to use time to watch the movie and pause every time just to remember who said what.

Therefore, as you will see, the style is more paraphrased or summarized. Let me know what you guys think! 

I also will probably go back to freshen the chapters. I noticed in the last chapter the video I added was deleted off Youtube, so I replaced it with something as close as I can to the scene.

Also, I have an idea for a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare fanfic if anyone here are fans, so keep a lookout for that! 

With that said, I hope you enjoy this next chapter!  I will publish it after work tomorrow night (I messed up continuing it, so I have to start the next chapter from scratch). 

How have ya'll been?? I just want ya'll to get hyped before I publish it, as well as say hey for being absent for so long so...

  hey:)

--