Author's Note

Hello! Before you dive into this book I felt that this should be noted considering this fandom seems small and not a whole lot is written for it.

For the imagines and x reader's already existing, I took notice of some aspects that were either cringeworthy, seemingly unreal to the canons, or was just too quick into the story as well as relationships. This is what inspired me to try writing my own. I know you as a character seem to be some "overpowering" or Mary Sue character out of all the other human characters, but I was inspired by The Predator 2018 where there is the autistic kid who is extremely smart and such. Put simply, you are unique just as Lex is unique.

You as the character are not autistic or anything, but you were a prodigy of some sort and have a history because of that. If you have any questions to know more about this feel free to comment or private message me! This is one of those going-with-the-flow kind of things, so there could be ideas developing along as well as possible alterations via ideas could inspire change. And I may use a script from the movie I found on google and edit whatever scene to fit you in.

Also, please don't attack me if I seem ignorant of some information or something of the sort. Recently I have watched AVP nine times, so I hope I at least get things right for that, but speaking of AVP I may change some things up considering this is a fanfic x reader. In addition, I've watched the other movies multiple times recently as well but the 2018 only once.

Without further ado, enjoy!

**Here are some things in case it is used and you don't know what it refers to:

y/n → your name
y/p → your pronoun(s)
y/hc → your hair color
y/ec → your eye color
y/hl → your hair length
y/h → your height