Chapter 7

I do not know if i will ever be complete,
but i know whatever i am,
you will always be the rest of me
-Tyler knott Greyson

I do not know if i will ever be complete, but i know whatever i am, you will always be the rest of me-Tyler knott Greyson

Me and Aries sit at the kitchen table, eating our lunch. He made me a sandwich, as he called it; it was yummy. It was bread with meat in the middle, although I don't know what meat is, but I liked it.

As I sit at the table watching Aries put the plates in the sink, I hear a knock at the door, like before when there was pizza. I become excited, thinking it's another man with pizza. I get up from the table and run for the door. "I got it," I yell back to Aries.

"Baby, wait!" I hear him yell from behind me, but I ignore him, opening the door and smiling excitedly for the pizza. But when I open the door, I find a lady there instead.

I back up slowly, afraid I don't know this woman. She smiles at me, holding a bag of something Master would bring on my birthdays as a gift for me. I feel Aries pressing against my back as I back up. "Hey Molly," he says to the women.

"It's okay, Baby, this is Molly; she's come to bring your clothes," he says, reassuring me. I nod slowly, eyeing the woman as she smiles at me. "It's nice to meet you, Baby" she says, and I hold my hand out to her for a handshake.

She chuckles but shakes my hand back. I frown, looking at her, confused. Why is she laughing? 'Did I do it wrong?' I don't have time to question it any more when I hear her make a weird, high-pitched sound with her mouth. "Come on, Thimble!" she yells, causing me to look at her confused.

Then I heard it.

Panting.

Barking.

The noises my Master told me it makes before it eats you are the noises I hear in my nightmares. I freeze in fear, my breath freezing in my throat. My body is going cold.

Then I saw it.

The big black wolf, with its mouth open and its sharp teeth in view, runs over, preparing to eat me. I turn quickly, hiding behind Aries. "Please don't let it eat me," I screech loudly, gripping Aries shirt in my palms as they sweat.

Aries swears loudly, addressing Molly, "Keep him back." He tells her as he pries me off his back and pulls me to the front of him, lifting me up so I'm resting on his hip. My arms wrap around his neck as I grip him tightly.

I cry out as I hear the wolf barking again. Aries shushes me, rubbing my back. "It's okay, he's not going to hurt you," he reassures me, but I don't believe him, remembering all the awful things Master told me about the wolves.

I peek out at the wolf to see it looking at me, causing me to cry out again as I hide in Aries's neck. "Alright, Baby, alright, we'll get rid of him, okay?" He says before saying something to Molly that I don't hear.