Chapter 15

No one said it would be easy in this world that we live in that's full of uncertainty no one said it would be fair because life as we know it is unfair we fight and stay strong though we still struggle with life's trials and every hurdle still we hold on determined to win the battle until our heart and mind is at peace that's the only time we'll settle.
- unknown

I finished helping my brothers, who thankfully didn't sustain serious injuries

I finished helping my brothers, who thankfully didn't sustain serious injuries. I head back to find Baby sitting where I left her. I walk over to her and say, "Come on, Baby, let's get you back to bed." She nods, standing up and grabbing my hand as we head back. I stop before we can reach the door, turning to Baby.

"I'm going to carry you back. I want you to keep your eyes closed." She looks confused at me before noticing how serious I am and nodding. I grab her under the arms, lifting her easily onto my hip. holding my arm under her bottom, I use my other hand to hold her head into my neck.

I walk out of the clubhouse into the backyard area, walking around the bloody bodies of the Deadly Sinners. Baby keeps her head in my neck until we reach the apartment, just like I instructed her to. I shut the door behind us and then carried her to her room.

Laying her down in the bed, I see she is barely awake, glancing at the clock to see it's nearly 5 in the morning. I press a kiss on her forehead before heading out. I pull out my phone once I'm out of her room, calling Shadow.

"I want one of the men on guard around my apartment; I'm calling lockdown," I tell him. "Alright, I'll send Gunner over and tell everyone to get their women and kids here," he tells me before I hang up.

I get a shower before heading back to bed for a little while.

********************************

"Wake up"

I feel hands holding my cheeks as I squint my eyes open to see Baby sitting on top of me, straddling me. I close my eyes again, pretending to go back to sleep. "Nooo, wake up." I hear her whine as she tries to 'wake me up' again. Before she can do anything else, I flip her quickly, causing her to gasp as I settle over her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask her as I settle my hips between hers, my hands resting on either side of her head. She smiles up at me and says, "Nothing." I smirk down at her, pushing my face down and running my nose down her neck. Her breath hitches as I place a kiss right against her pulse.

Her hands come up, grasping my hips. "Nothing huh?" I asked, pulling my face back. She looks up at me, blushing. I pull back, sitting up. "Alright, go get dressed," I tell her, getting up from the bed and helping her down. She quickly runs out of the room, heading back to her room. I glance at the clock on my nightstand, seeing it's already 10 In the morning, I chuckle before going to get dressed.

After I'm dressed, I head to the kitchen to start breakfast. I stop short when I see the tables full of plates of food. Baby stands at the counter, buttering toast. I walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and my chin around her shoulder. She jumps before settling. "You did all this?" I ask in awe.

(SMUT WARNING⚠️)

She nods shyly as she finishes turning to face me. She smiles up at me, raising her toes and pushing her lips toward me. I quickly kiss her back, my hands gripping her hips as she wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. I lift her up onto the counter opposite where the food is, my hand sliding up her skirt.

She grabs my wrist, pulling my hand slowly up her skirt, whimpering into my mouth. We finally separate as my hand reaches her underwear, my fingers grazing the damp cloth. She whimpers, leaning her forehead against my shoulder.

"Please," she begs, her hips rocking on the counter as she wraps her legs around my waist. I groan as her hot breath hits my neck, her lips grazing it. I push her underwear to the side, my finger sliding up and down her slick slit. She moans loudly, her hands gripping my shirt.

My left hand grips her hip as I drag my finger lower, circling it around her entrance as she moans in my neck. I slowly push the finger into her until it reaches my knuckle. I groan, feeling her contract around my finger, squeezing it as I imagine the feeling of it around my cock.

"Good girl," I praise her, my voice coming out deep. I pull my finger out of her before pushing two fingers into her. She continues panting and moaning into my neck as I scissor my fingers, trying to loosen her up. She cries out loudly as she starts to tighten around my fingers. I rub circles with my thumb on clit as she starts to come down, breathing heavily.

I slowly pull my fingers out as she pulls her head from my neck, looking up at me. I bring my fingers to her lips, smearing her sweet honey on her plump, dark pink lips. Her tongue darts out, licking it off, causing my eyes to darken.

"Open," I say gruffly. She looks up at me with her big Bambi blue eyes as she opens her mouth. I push my fingers into her mouth, groaning as she sucks off her juices. I pull my fingers free of her mouth before reaching down and fixing her underwear and skirt.

(END OF SMUT)

I grab her by the waist and lift her off the counter, holding her waist until she is steady on her feet. "Come on, let's eat," I say, pulling out the stool for her to sit on. She nods, sitting down, and begs to make us plates of food.

We both scarfed down the delicious food before cleaning up and heading to the club. I have to go to church to discuss what information they got from the prisoner we took from the Sinners Rebels.

I lead Baby to the lounge, where some of the old ladies' kids are. Baby glances at them shyly, looking at the kids with a longing look. "Why don't you stay here and get to know the old ladies?" I suggest knowing she wants to but is too shy. She glances at them hesitantly, then back to me.

"Come on," I say, tugging her over. She follows me like she always does, clinging to my arm while standing halfway behind me. The ladies look up from their conversation, smiling at me. "Hey everyone, this is Baby," I say, introducing her.

They turn to her, smiling friendly. Before they can say anything to her, Sammy, one of the old lady's sons, walks over to Baby. "Hi, I'm Sammy," he says, tugging at her skirt. Baby kneels down next to Sammy, smiling at him. "Hi Sammy, I'm Baby," she says to him.

"Do you want to play with me?" He asks her, and she nods, letting him tug her by the arm over to his truck toys. Sammy's mother, Beatrice, turns to look at me, looking shocked. I look at her, confused as to why she looks like that. "Sammy never talks to anyone but me and his dad," she informs me.

I glance at Baby, watching as she laughs at something Sammy says. "She must be really special," Beatrice says, smiling. I nod my head, agreeing.

"Yeah, she is!"

1310 words