Chapter 20

She looks dangerously beautiful.
A type of women that can ruin a man.
But also one, that can rebuild a man, who was left in ruins.
And unless you let go of your fear and surrender to her splendid menace,
you will never know a love like hers.

Veronika Jensen

A/N
(Trigger warning,
Contains scenes of rape)

A/N(Trigger warning, Contains scenes of rape)

five years ago:

I whimper as I feel someone touching my back, waking me up from my sleep in the middle of the night. "Shhh," I hear Master whisper in my ear as his warm body presses against my back.

"I love you, baby," I hear him whisper into my hair before he makes a groaning noise.

I whimper again as I feel a pain in my privates. He shushes me again, softly kissing my neck. "Your my good girl, you feel so good," he says, then makes a weird moaning sound while pulling his thing out of me and pushing it back in softly. I winced at the pain it caused. Tears filled my eyes and began falling down my cheeks.

I squeeze my eyes shut at the pain, opening them a few moments later when Master groans very loudly. I suddenly feel a warm wetness inside my tummy. He rolls off of me panting as I wiggle my body a little, trying to figure out what just happened and why I feel pain.

Master rolls next to me and pulls me onto his sweaty chest. I glance up at him, my eyelids still heavy and my cheeks wet. He looks down at my face with a soft, loving look, wiping the tears off my cheeks. "I'm sorry that hurt you so much; just because it was your first time, it will feel good next time." I don't really understand what he is talking about, but I trust him.

My eyes start to droop again, and I let them as he pulls the blanket around us and tucks my doll back into the crook of my arm.

The next morning, when I wake up, I see red stuff smeared on the sheets between my legs. My eye brows furrow in confusion as to what it is and why I feel a pain there. My thoughts are interrupted by the door opening and Master walking in with a tray in his hands. He smiles when he sees that I'm awake. He walks over to me and sets the tray on my lap, which contains an orange, something I only get on special occasions, a glass of milk, and a piece of bread.

I smile at him but frown when I see the small white thing sitting on the side of the tray. "How are you feeling?" He asks while sitting down beside me on the bed. I shrug my shoulders while sitting on the tray to the side to ask him about the red stuff. "What this?" I ask, pointing to it. He glances as if before smiling proudly. "That just means you're a woman now, my woman," he says with a weird look on his face, leaning down and pressing a kiss on my head.