Chapter 2

"Mama taetae is scared please open your eyes mama!!"
"Dad Taetae is h-urt look I'm bleeding Dad why are you sl-leeping dada wakeu-p."

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Taehyungie opened his eyes breathing heavily she clutched her blanket tightly tears were flowing from her beautiful eyes.
Leena hurriedly went to her and hugged her tightly. Tae hugged her back and cried on her shoulder leena patted her back to calm her.

"Its ok baby its just a nightmare calm down." Leena said soothing words to calm the little omega who was sobbing badly.

"A-nnie Mom Dad,why were they not listening me when I was calling T-them?." Tae asked
Leena had no answer her eyes were also teary.

-------------------------

The whole castle decorated beautifully with flowers colour full curtains and scented candles etc

Asabella was roaming here and their in excitement guiding the servents to do proper arangements.

"Ahh Finally I'm going to meet my Son after 10 years." She said emotionally.

"Oh my my calm down you can't be more excited then me, Because I love my grandson more than anything." Sohana said elegantly

"Ah Mom not now please I have to do alot of peprations Kookie will be here at anytime." Asabella whine.

Sohana smiled and nodded.

------------------------

"Why the hell dad call him here now?." Kai said furiously and broke the vas.

"Calm down don't you dare to create any scene in front of your father and brother." Christina warned him

"Ah Mom Why the hell he is coming here?"

"I don't know why Minho took this decision so sudden. But you will behave nice infront of him If we want the throne we have to win jungkook." Christina said smirking.

"Don't tell me you are planning somthing evil." Kai said

He smirk when he saw his mother smirking widely.

------------------------

"Taeeeeeeeee." Jimin shout while entering tae's room.

Tae who was playing with her yeontan looked at her.

"What happened jimini why are you yelling?." Tae asked.

Jimini smiled widely she started spinning happily.

The Omega looked at her confused.

"Can you please explain why are you behaving like an idiot." Tae said crossing her arms on her chest.

"After listening my breaking news you will also behave like me maybe more then me."

"Ah tell me already. "Tae said desperate to know.

"The news is that.........Your kookie! He is coming backkkkkk." Jimini shout excitedly.

Tae's world stop. Her heatbeat fasten.
Butterflies dance all over her tummy.

"J-jimin you are not joking right?." Tae asked hopefully breathing heavily.

"Ahh why would I...I know how much sensitive you are for your kookie. Oops Prince Jeon Jungkook."

Tae smile widely and hug jimini tightly her eyes were teary.

They both spin round and round excitedly while hugging eachother

"Ahh Jiminahh I want to screammm."

"I'm so happy for you." Jimini said and they pulled away.

Tae looked down shyly.