Chapter 25

"Tae are you mad? you denied his request" Jimini asked angrily.

"Please jimini stop this Appa knows the reason and he also understand my situation. Please no more discussion on this topic." The Omega blurted out annoyingly.

"But what about Jungkookshi?." Jimini crossed her arms

The Omega sigh and spoke
"I'm not afraid of him he can't do anything Appa promised me that he will not let jungkook to do anything to me."

"How can you be so sure?" Jimini raised his brow

The Omega ignored her and comb her smooth long silky hairs.

(Actually Min-ho came to them with Jungkook's  proposal but the Omega respectfully denied and told him everything. Minho understood her situation its not like he don't want tae to marry his Son After knowing her valid reason. For him Jungkook's happiness matters the most but on the other hand he called taehyungie his daughter thats why he can't force or pressurize her. Leena was upset to make Minho disappointment at this Moment she also want her to marry Jungkook. Yes jungkook won her heart by his bravery and honesty she knows jungkook is the best and right one for Taehyungie but the Omega was also on point She knows they will face difficulty in their relation in future because one day jungkook need his Heir which she can't fulfil. They all know that the Omega is sacrificing her Happiness for him and his Empire. Back to story)

"Tae I'm not joking here its a serious matter." Jimini sat beside her

The Omega looked at her with teary eyes and spoke

"I-i know thats why I find its S-solution." The Omega said trembling

"What solution?" Jimini asked confused

Tears starts to flow from the Omega's deep ocean eyes. She took a deep breath

"Im going to Marry Someone."

Jimini stood up and looked at her with wide shocked eyes while placing hand on her own mouth

"Who?." She asked tearing

The Omega chuckle through tears

"I D-don't k-now but It-s the Only way."
She said in a cracking voice while fiddling  her fingers

"T-tae." Jimini embraced her the Omega broke down and hugged her tightly.

"Does Annie knows about it? Jimini asked wiping her tears.

"N-no I will not tell her I will run away."

"Tae What THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ARE YOU GONE MAD DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. TAE THE WORLD WILL RUIN YOU. OH MY GOD THANK GOD I ASKED OTHERWISE YOU WILL LEAVE WITHOUT EVEN INFORMING ANYONE. No way no you are not going anywhere tae."  Jimini yelled chocking on her tears.

"I DONT CARE." the omega yelled back.

"Jimini please please try to understand me he is being phyco I cant destroy his future like this please jimini help me."

"Tae are you crazy do you even know what are you talking." Jimini said softly.

"Ok I will kill myself then."

This time Jimini slapped her hard.

The Omega held her cheek and looked at her with teary eyes.

"Dare to step out of this room I will tell everyone about your stupid plans." Jimini warned seriously and left the room angrily.

                -----------------------------

"Take it and sleep its so late now,you have university tomorrow." Jimini gave her a glass of milk.

The Omega took it silently.
Jimini got busy in arranging the Omega's bed thats when the Omsga added some sleeping pills into the milk secretly.

"Um jimini didn't you add sugar in it?" She asked

Jimini turned her face to her and replied

"Ofcourse I did,why?"

"No i think you forgot to add." The Omega complaint again

"Uffho give me let me taste." Jimini took it from her hand and take a sip.

"Tae are you crazy its already very sweet."

"No it not its tasteless." The Omega whine.

"Ok then I will bring another ok." Jimini said and drank the whole glass after this she went to bring another glass.

The Omega sighed her heartbeat fast.

                      --------------------------

After drinking milk they both laid down jimini was sleeping with her tonight because she was afraid what if the Omega took any stupid step.

The sleeping pills worked and jimini went in a deep slumber.

The Omega stood up carefully and wore her veil and her long black cloak.

"I'm really sorry Jimini but I have to do this."

She said caressing her hands then she opened the door carefully. It will be a difficult task indeed to ecape from this big ass castle. But her Alpha himself taught her the way to the secret tunnel.

She looked here and there after confirming she stepped carefully towards the secret way. Her heart was beating fast what if she got caught.

She was stepping slowly and silently.

But suddenly Someone caught her hand and pinned her on the wall

To be continue......

                ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Happy New Year My Lovely Readers🎊🎀🎆🎇✨🎈🎉
I'm sorry guys Its really difficult for me to update as I'm not at home so please bear a little.

Next chapter will be🌝🌚?