Chapter 16

"Get off from me you jerk." The omega shouted and struggled to get off from his grip.

He growl and pinned her both hands.
"Nah today I will show you who actually I am." He shouted

"Ahhhhh you fucker leave me" She screamed when he started biting her neck.

Her eyes turned blue shined brightly
She pushed him with her all might that he landed on the floor.

He growled and slapped her hard on her cheeks. The Omega glared at him with teary eyes while placing hand on her cheeks.

"I tried everything I behaved nicely with you I thought one day you will love me back one day you will understand me how much I want you but no. I don't know what is in that jungkook which is not in me." He yelled with his orange eyes.

"He has pride in him, he is courageous not a looser like you he knows how to respect others, Even if you born again you will never become like him Its your obsession not your love." She replied angrily.

He clenched his fist and held her jaw tightly.

"Tonight you will get to know how much I love you." He smirked and again slowly laid her down on the bed.
The Omega gripped the sheets tightly while continously shedding painful tears when he place agressive kisses on her neck and collarbones. He slowly starts to open the knots of her gown. The Omega sweared she will end herself if she got raped.

"J-jungkook save me." She whispered helplessly.
She closed her eyes tightly she can't see herself  getting raped.
Before he could do anything

Suddenly the door opened with a loud thud.
Kai groaned and turned his gaze towards the door.
Where he found his shocking mother.
(Christina).

"What the hell you doing." She shouted glaring at him angrily.

The little Omega whimpered and curled like a fluff ball.

She went to the little fluff ball and covered her with blanket.

"Kai We need to talk come with me." She ordered.

Kai looked at her in disbelief but he nodded and wore his shirt while intensely staring at the Omega who was trembling with fear.

                    ---------------------------
Christina drag him towards her room and brusted out.

"What the hell kai what were you doing have you lost your senses somewhere?." She yelled

"I wasn't doing Anything wrong She is mine." He yelled back.

"What the......What's in that girl which made my both Sons head over heels for her?" She asked in disbelief

"I don't know but I will make her Mine at any cost." 

She sighed

"Look my Son Ok you will but you can't just force her like this. She is not a common Omega she is the heir of  Kim wooshik which means whoever marry her will rule on Wales. Do you have any idea when other Kings got to know that you raped an orphan Princess they will never accept you as the new king. Everyone here already witnessed how you forcefully dragged her into your room. Ahh now what will we do."

Kai gritted his teeth

"But I can't wait anymore." He said frustrated.

"Hmm ok then get ready for your wedding." She evil smiled.

Kai looked at her confused
"Oh my dear Son You are getting married with your love within this week then you can do anything you please."

Kai nodded his head in understandment and hugged his mother warmly.

"Congrats my Son."

Kai smiled and thanked her.

"We will announce this happy news tommorrow." She said caressing his cheeks.

"Yes and I am calling everyone for my official coronation" He replied smugly.

                  --------------------------- 

It was dark now the whole palace was quite.All the guards were dozing off.
Footsteps can be heared from an empty hallway. A man wearing black hooded cloak was stepping towards the cell.
He was tooking careful steps and looking here and there

He opened the door and closed it silently. He was walking carefully but  he flinch when he saw one guard mumbled something in sleep. He sigh in relief when he (guard) slept again peacefully.

He took the lockers key from the guard's belt and silently open the lock and stepped inside.

Leena was sleeping in the corner she got starlet when that man shook her softly.

She was about to scream but he placed his palm on her mouth and gesture her to be quite.

"W-who are you." She whispered shivering.

The man took of his hood revealing his handsome face.

"J-jungkook."

To be continue....
                 ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Enjoy double update today..

Should I add some past memories of taekook childhood moments or just continue with present?👀

I know last chp was a real trauma.
What will jungkook do with Kai?👀
Will he able to stop this Marriage and safe his Omega?