Chapter 41

6 Months Later:

There was going a war between warewolves packs.
Ukaas & Pevenuliya.

"Look Jeon surrender

"Look Jeon surrender." King of Pevenuliya offered with a smirk.

But the Trueblood was unbothered.

He stood up with a smug smile on his lips.

"Have you seen anyone who wins a battle and surrenders himself to his enemy?" He said with an elegant smirk.

The king got confused. He looked around and saw his all soldiers got killed the few of them who left ran away leaving their leader alone at the mercy of Jeon Jungkook.

The king trembled with fair looking at him.

"I'm Sorry let me go." He requested sitting on his knees.

Jungkook got on his level and spoke.

"You know I have a very big heart but just because of you I left my mate alone at the exact time of her delivery

"You know I have a very big heart but just because of you I left my mate alone at the exact time of her delivery."

The king gulped scared from his next order.

"Tie this bastard, We are taking him with us ."

               ---------------------------

Jungkook was sitting inside his tent. The maids were cleaning his wounds.

Everyone was happy to see their King Smiling widely.

"Yah put your bunny teeths back in your mouth, you are looking idiot." Yoongi teased.

"Shut up hyungie, I can't because I'm so Happy today." He flashed his bunny smile.

Everyone got shocked. Some were thinking is it the same person who was beast in the battle a while ago?

"I can't wait to meet my Luna and my little pups."

Yoongi shook his head with gummy smile.

"Ok now everything is ready lets go back with the banner of our victory."