Chapter 9

"Tae."

Tae ran to him and hugged him tightly.
Yoongi smile and patted her back.
"I can't believe in my eyes is it really my little taetae?." Yoongi said emotionally.

Tae pulled away and looked at him with teary eyes.

"O-oppa."

Yoongi frowned he wiped her tears.
"What happened tae tell me." Yoongi asked seriously,caressing her cheeks.

Tae wants to tell him everything but she knows how protective and possessive yoongi is for her. She knows yoongi did not take a moment to grab Kai's neck. She told him everything except kai's misbehave with her.

"That bitch I knew his intentions from the start." Yoongi growl angrily.

"O-oppa do you know where Jungkook is?" She asked with hope.

Yoongi gulp.
"H-how do I know about him." Yoongi replied nervously.

Tae looked at him with puppy teary eyes she knows its yoongi's biggest weekness he can't resist his little Omega's eyes.

Yoongi looked away tried not to make an eye contact with her.

"Please Oppa tell me you know that only jungkook can save us." She said tearing.

Yoongi cup her face and took a deep sigh.
"I can't tell you about him. He is hurt already......Its not the best idea to meet him especially for you....I'm Sorry." Yoongi said sadly.

Tae removed his hand angrily. Yoongi looked at her sadly.

"Ok then I will find him by my own." She replied angrily and about to go but yoongi held her wrist.

She smirk.
But she made innocent face immediately when yoongi face her.

"Ah You know well how to blackmail me. Its not fair tae you always took my advantage." Yoongi pout.

Tae coo and pinch his cheeks.
"You are the best brother in the whole entire world I love you sooo much Oppa." Tae said hug him tightly.

Yoongi chuckle.

"You Naughty Omega Maybe this will be our last hug so hug me nicely." Yoongi said dramatically.

Tae pulled away and looked at him confusely.
"How?"

"Because that Mad Muscle monster will dig me alive." Yoongi replied fake crying.

Tae laugh at him.
Yoongi looked at her with heart eyes.

"I can do anything to see this beautiful smile on your face." Yoongi said softly.

Tae smile and hug him again.
Everyone coo at them.

------------------------

"Oppa no I'm full nwww I am not eating this." Tae whine

Yoongi glare at her and forwarded soup near her mouth.

"You should eat we have a long route. Look how skinny you become you are so irresponsible you should take care of your health.................." yoongi scold her nonstop.

Tae looked down and listen his all blabbering like an obedient child.

"Thats it now eat." Yoongi said
Tae nodded like a cute puppy and finished his food.

Yoongi smirk in victory.

Tae noticed jimini laughing at her.

"Yoongi Oppa look jimini is also became so weak feed her too." Tae said smirking at jimini

Yoonmin looked at tae shockingly.
"Yaa tae is right you should also eat well." Yoongi said nervously scratching his nape.

Jimini nodded embarrassed.