Special Chp 4

Ryan was sitting beside his younger sister. He caressed her face with his little hands. The baby giggled made him smile too. 

"Maybe one day you will also hate me." He thought in his mind looking at his sister his doe eyes got teary.

The little girl wobbled her lips seeing her brother crying.

Ryan noticed he hurriedly wiped his tears and gave a fake smile to her.

Jungkook entered inside he smiled seeing his little pups.

"Oh you wake up?" He ruffled his hairs and pecked his cheeks.

The baby looked at his dada and made grabby hands towards him.

Jungkook chukled at picked her.

"Come here my little princess." He kissed her cheeks.

"Where is your mother Bub?" Jungkook asked looking around.

Ryan made I don't know look.

"OH shit I guess I left my file at their room. Bub can you please bring it for me?" Jungkook asked looking at him

Ryan nodded and climbed down from the bed and marched towards the twins room to get his dada's file.

Jungkook sighed he chuckled at his daughter who was looking at him fondly.

                 ------------------------------

"Whaaattt you are kidding right?" Jimini asked shockingly.

The Omega huffed.

"No dumbo I'm not kidding instead I'm carrying another kid." She fake cried.

"Stop your Drama bish you should be happy......wow you guys are doing great keep it up." Jimini winked.

"Stfu." The Omega rolled her.

"So what you gonna do now?" Jimini aksed curious.

"To be honest I wanna beat his shit out."

Jimini laughed at her statement.
The Omega pout caressing her stomach.

                --------------------------------

Ryan stood at front of their door. He don't want to face his siblings but he had to.

The guard smiled and opened the door for the little prince who was struggling hard to reach the door knob.

Ryan passed him a gentle smile and stepped inside the room. His doe eyes got widden looking at the room. His twin siblings were standing holding their ears. The room was decorated with balloons and sorry charts.

The twins steps towards him and embraced the little figure in their Arms.

Ryan was shocked.  His eyes got teary.
"Sorry Ryan Please forgive us." The twins said hugging him tightly.

They pulled away and showered him with alot of kisses and hugs.

Ryan giggled when his brother started tickling him.

"Sorry baby please forgive your hyungie."

"And noona too."

Ryan looked at them wobbling his lips while tears were contineously flowing from his eyes.

"Aww we love you so much."

The trio hugged each other.

                  ------------------------------

The Trueblood was looking around the palace finding his Omega.

"Where is she?" He asked to himself.

After looking at each and every corner of the palace he went back to his room disappointed.

His mood lit up seeing her at his room folding taejun's clothes.

The Omega flinched when he back hugged her.

"Where were you baby I was looking for you." He mumbled on her neck sniffing her intoxicating sweet scent.

She gulped

"J-jungkook."

"Hmm."

"I-i."

"You what baby?"

He slide his hand under her top caressing her bare skin while kissing her neck.

She huffed and took his hand out from her top and pulled away facing him.

"I'm vomiting contioneously  from 3 days."

"Whatt baby are you sick you? I told you not to eat junk things but no why would you listen to me You are so careless you made my kids same like you they also didn't listen me............."
He started his rap continuously spitting nonsense

The Omega closed her eyes to control her anger. She was ready to throw infinite punches on her husband's handsome face at anytime.

"I am craving for sweets and sour things." She gave him another hint.

"Whatt?? here you are already sick and you want to eat sweet and sour. Tae are you mad."  He looked at him in disbelief.

She gritted her teeths and pulled him closer harshly from his collar.

"Jeon Fucking Jungkook I'M PREGNANT."

"Oh ok....Wait WHATTTT?

She nodded with fake smile while tightening her grip around his neck.

He gulped.

She was about to chock his neck but

"No baby I can't change more diapers I'm already dealing with taejun."

At the next moment he got kicked out from the room by his omega.

"Baby baby please listen to me." He was banging at the door loudly while pleading.

"Hahahaha." The twins laughed

Jungkook stopped and glared at them.
They hurriedly shut their mouths.

Ryan was looking at his dada with sympathy laughing internally.

"Baby at least listen to me."

"Get out Jeon."

"Bab---." He got cut off when she opened the door.

He smiled widely but his smile faded when the Omega handed him taejun and again locked the door.

The trueblood was staring blankly at the door with his pups.

To be continue....

                ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Hi😁

Last night I got alot of lovely messages from many readers Thankyou I love you

1 chp left♡
Thanks for reading...