Chapter 19

"This slap will cost expensive to you."
Kai got furious and left angrily.

The Omega looked at his disappearing figure with hatred

-----------------------

The Omega throw herself on the bed she took a deep breath while closing her eyes.

She whimpered and clutched the sheets tightly. Her dry stained tears on her cheeks were now covered with fresh new tears.

She flinched when realised a figure close to her.

"W-who are you? What are you doing here.? The Omega asked in a cracking voice.

The man didn't reply and step more closer.
"P-please don't hurt me." She gasp weakly when he took off his helmet leaving her off guard

"Mr Lucus." She hugged him tightly.

Lucus patted her head. She hiccup and pulled away.

"How you got in here?." The Omega asked worriedly.

"It's not the right time to ask these questions go and wear this cloak Princess Leena wants to meet you." He informed with a little smile.

"Annie." She said tearing.

Lucus wiped her tears and gesture her to change.
She nodded her head and went to change.

Lucus lead her through the secret tunnel and they successfully escaped from the palace.

-----------------------------

Lucus knocked at the door of the cottage The Omega was nervous and happy as well.
The door Opened revealing Jimini. She smiled widely and hurriedly embraced the little Omega in her Arms.

The emotional omega hugged her tightly. Finally she felt safe now.

"Tae."
The Omega heared familiar voice she pulled away and ran to her Annie.

The Omega cried her heart out on her Shoulder. Leena kissed her teary eyes.

"My Baby." She peck her forhead and embraced her again.

"A-annie I don't wanna go back they are so bad." The Omega was crying miserably.

"Shhh calm down baby its ok everything is alright." Leena said some soothing words to calm her.

But these words are not enough for her. The pain she's carrying was too much.

Leena patted her back and kissed her head but the Omega's hiccups didn't stop.

Suddenly her eyes fall on a figure standing infront of her which was not other than JEON JUNGKOOK.

She pulled away from leena's embrace and looked at the Alpha standing infront of her shockingly.

"A-alpha." She whispered still not believing.

Jungkook crossed his arms behind his back and spoke.

"We called you here to discuss an imprortant matter." He said staring

The Omega looked away nodded.
Trueblood gesture leena who understand and made tae sit on a chair comfortably.

"You will inform Kai that you are agree to marry him. He said looking away while poking his cheeks.

The Omega looked at him shockingly.

"Never." She replied with rage.

"Annie can you leave us alone for a while please?" He said rolling up his sleeves.

The Omega gulped and again looked away.
Leena left.

She bite her lips in nervousness when he walked closer to her.