Special Chp 5

"Dada Mama is angry." Jeahyun informed

"I know." He sighed and looked at his pups who were already looking at him with doe eyes.

"Hm One more." He thought while smirking.

"Dada what we gonna do now." Taehee asked pouting.

"What do you mean ofcourse we will do alot of fun, Let go to the village there we will eat tasty ice-cream and many other snacks." He said loud enough for the Omega to hear.

The Omega was standing closer to the door she huffed.

"Yaaayy dada you are the best."

The babies giggled clinging on their father.

"I know I'm best Afterall I'm not like your mother." He said loud again smirking.

"Come babies lets go, I will take care of my kids myself we don't need your mother."

At this monent the door opened made the trueblood alpha to smirk widely but.

A flying slipper came from the room and landed straight on his head. Then the door got closed again.

The pups laughed at their father who was rubbing his head pouting.

"Dada I think we should leave"  Jaehyun said controlling his laugh.

                 -----------------------------

The Trueblood was walking through the market with his pups beside him who were enjoying licking their
ice-creams. The little Alpha girl was hugging her dada tightly while looking everywhere with amused doe eyes.

The people were cooing over their little Prince and Princesses.

Jeahyun was holding his little brother's hand while jungkook holding taehee and carrying taejun

"Dada wanna eat Hotteok." The twins whinned.

Jungkook nodded and they all went towards the vendor.

The Shopkeeper bowed in respect.
He made special delicious Hotteok for them. The twins were enjoying eating it.

Jungkook chuckle rembering how his Omega used to crave for this snack during her First Pregnancy.

He was missing her very much.

He bent down and wiped the crumbs  their mouths.

              ---------------------------------

It was dark now.

After making his Babies sleep he walked towards his room.

He gulped and knocked at the door.

"Bub open the door please."

"I'm sleeping go away." She answered not opening the door.

"But I bought chocolate for y---."

Before he could complete the Omega Opened the door she snatched the chocolates from his hand and locked herself again not before showing her tongue to him.

He facepalmed himself

"Now I have to suffer from these mood swings again." He said to himself fake crying.

               --------------------------------
Next Morning...

This Morning was a big exam for the trueblood lets see how.

"Dada My shoes are Missing." Jaehyun shouted

"You idiot how do I know about your shoes find it yourself." He said focussing on making braids of taehee.