Chapter 12

Trueblood hurriedly went to his Omega.
His heart broke at the sight. Tae was crying hugging her legs. She flinch when he touched her shoulder.

"A-alpha." She said in a cracking voice hiccupping.

Jungkook hugged her tightly and patted her back. She hugged him back more tightly digging her nails on his shoulders.
"Shh its ok I'm here."  He said softly caressing her hairs.

"A-alpha he killed them he will also kill me." She cried more.

"He will not he is not alive, I will never let anyone to hurt you." He said calming her.

After few mins she calmed alittle now trueblood can only hear her sobs.

he slowly pulled away and coo at the cute face of his little Omega.

He smile little and cupped her face.

"You still have that nightmares?" He asked softly.

Tae sniff cutely and nodded.
"Its my horrible memory I can't forget it till my last breath."

He sigh
He knows he can't erase that memory from her mind because she suffered alot that night. Even Minho took her revenge but trueblood wanted to get her culprit out of the grave and then give him horrible death to bury him again.

He clenched his fist at the thought. But this time tae needs him. He shrugged his madness and looked at her big doe eyes. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead lovingly.

Tae smile this is what she needed from her Alfa at this time which jungkook knows well.

"Kookie cuddle with me."

Trueblood heartbeat fasten when he hear this word from her mouth after whole fucking 10 years. He looked at her shockingly.

Tae could read his teary eyes. She could feel how flattered he got after hearing this.

Trueblood wants to cry his heartout in her embrace. He wants to tell her everything happened in those 10 years like he used to when they were kids because he knows she will not judge him like other people who remind him everytime that Alpha's don't cry. He used share his everything with his bestfriend. He wants to tell her how painful these years were for him. He wants to laugh, play, gossip and bicker with her like he used to in their childhood. He want her to call him "kookie" like she used to call him in the past. But then he rembered her words.

"They are not kids anymore."

He covered his emotions and shrugged his every desire.

He nodded his head and laid on the bed. Tae smile sadly and she also lay beside him she placed her head on his hard chest and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Jungkook's breath hitched. This is how they used to sleep together in their childhood but it feels different now because they are not kids anymore. Both hearts were beating crazily.

He closed his eyes. Tae smile and peck his cheek. He gripped the bed tighty.

"If you continue like this then I might  do something with you which we will regret later, Don't test my patience." He whisper huskily glaring her.

Tae pout and peck his cheek again and stuck out his tongue.

"I'm not afraid." She said sassily.

In no second she is under him when he hovered her.

She gulp.

"Not even now?" He asked in deep rapsy voice.

"N-no." She said shuttering and looked away.

He groan.
"Sorry But I can't hold it more."  He said and smashed their lips. Tae wide her eyes her soul left her body.

Jungkook starts to move his lips and kissed her hungrily. Tae was so shocked to process whats happening.

She moan when he bit her bottom lips. Trueblood entered his tongue inside tasted each and every sweet corner of his Omega. Tae tried to pull away but he pinned her both hands. After devouring her lips for good 10 mins he pulled away breathing heavily. His eyes darkened when he saw ethereal beauty panting under him. He smirk at her messy state.

"Now?

Tae nodded multiple times.
"Y-yes." She accepted her defeat.

"Hm Btw you taste so good, Sweet like strawberries." He flirted.

Tae bit her lips and hide her face with her palm.
He chuckle and laid down back facing her. She huffed.
"You took my advantage." She said glaring his back.

He rolled his eyes and spoke.
"Shut up I'm sleepy."

She punched in air and pout angrily.

"You are so meanie I want my First kiss to be special but you ruined it, Its not a special kiss its a forced kiss." She fake cried.

He smiled at her silliness still back facing her.

"Are you listening y---." She got cut of when he sat up and placed his palm on her mouth.

"I think you want me to force you for your first sex too." he said smirking.

She looked at him shockingly and bit his hand.

"Ouch, You are still mannerless." He glared.

"And you are still shameless. " She glared back.

"Whatever let me sleep I have alot of works tomorrow you wasted my whole night."  He laid back and hid his face from the pillow.

"Its you who wasted I just want cuddles but you...nevermind." she said and also laid down backfacing him.

Jungkook glanced at her and closed his eyes smiling crazily.
"What a night." He thought and slept.

Tae was blushing while touching her lips. She smile shyly and also glanced at him who was sleeping in deep slumber.

"This meanie also forgot that I can't sleep without cuddles." She pout and slept while hugging him.

                    ------------------------

At morning...

Tae rubbed her eyes cutely and sat on the bed while yawning.

She pout sadly when she didn't find Jungkook anywhere.

Her thoughts got cut when she heared a voice.

"Hey who are you?What are you doing here?" Sofia asked.

Tae looked at her confusely.
She was about to say something but cut off by Jungkook.

"Sofia What are you doing here?" He asked placing woods on the ground.

Sofia smiled and replied.
"I made your fav apple pie So I'm here to deliver it."

"Oh thankyou but you don't need you." He said frowning.

"Its Ok Alpha Its my Pleasure,Btw who is she?." She asked pointing tae who was looking at them sad eyes.

Jungkook looked at her and replied.

"Oh She is my guest."

Tae's heart clenched at the way he referred her as guest.

Sofia smile and extented her hand towards tae.

"Hello nice to meet you I'm Sofia, Alpha Jungkook's Best Friend."

Tae looked at jungkook with teary eyes who was settling the woods.

Tae force smiled at her and shook hands with her.

To be continue.....

                ♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
I didn't feel like updating today but still I did😶😁 I hope you like it
Thanks for reading.....