Chapter 7

"My Lord Princess Taehyungie wants to meet you." Gaurd informed.

Jk nodded he left after bowing.

Tae entered his room nervously.
Jungkook was backfacing her looking deeply at the painting on the wall.

Tae gathered her courage and spoke.
"A-alpha I'm D-done." She informed.

Jungkook turned around she looked down.

"Place it on the table." He replied blankly darkly looking her.

She gulp and went to the table near him with trembling legs.

After placing it.
She was about to go but jk pulled her by gripping her wrist harshly.

She hissed in pain. She looked at trueblood whose eyes were bloody red. Her breath hitched.

"Explain me Everything you told me yesterday." He ordered with his dark dominant Alpha voice.

Tae got hella scared.
"T-there is Nothing to E-explain." She replied shuttering.

Jk growl and pinned her harshly on the wall.

"Don't test my patience Omega I need my Answer."
He said digging his nails on her soft sensitive waist.

"L-leave me ahh you are hurting me."
She said tearing.

"I demand something." He growl.

Tae glare at him with teary eyes.

"You want explanation right lets get into the main point, You maybe own everyone and everything but not me not my heart. You know what I'm regretting being friend with you now. Jungkook wake up you are not a kid anymore to cry over a lolly. It's my life I have all rights to choose best for me. You can't decide my future. You have no rights on me. Jeon Jungkook please let me live peacefully don't make it more difficult for me."

She yelled crying

Jungkook looked at her with teary eyes. His heart clenched.

"Don't you Love Me?" He asked in a cracking voice.

Tae bit her lips and looked at the floor.

"I NEED THE DAMN ANSWER."

"NO I NEVER LOVED YOU. I always see you as my bestfriend but you broke the last string of our relation too."
She said with heavy heart.

Jungkook heart broke into countless pieces. All the dreams that he had cherished since childhood were scattered today.

Jungkook pulled away he wiped his tears and spoke.

"I-am Sorry I will not bother you again." He said in a hurt voice and left his chamber.

Tae fell on her kness. She bite her hand to prevent herself from screaming.
She hugged her legs and curled like a fluff ball. Her sobs ecoed the whole room.

Leena entered the room breathing heavily. She ran to tae who was crying miserably.

"Tae Omg Baby what happened, Did he hurt you somewhere? Did he--"

Tae looked at her emotionless.

"Don't worry Annie I'm Fine. Finally I did it. I broke him, I-i told him all the lies you wanted. H-he said he will not bother me again Annie be happy now go celebrate." She cried chocking on her tears.

Leena's heart clenched she can't see tae like this. She only wanted to protect her but maybe that's  the worst decision.

------------------------