!!!! Announcement !!!!

Hello!! Heh... I realize it's been a while. A long, long while, since I was last here.

Have this picture of a cat as an apology:

And I am very, very sorry. But I have an announcement!

I will be rewriting this story. As in I will be fixing all of the many plot holes, actually give the 2 main characters some chemistry, and have coherent storytelling.

I started this when I was a small 6th grade child, and then eventually posted it a year later. So obviously my grammar was shitty and my storytelling was not the greatest... It still isn't the best but it is miles more intelligible then when I was still learning fractions.

I also started writing this when I was at peak werewolf addiction so uhh... I am definitely changing the title... 

Uhm..oh! The point of view will change for sure, as it appears I can no longer write (or tolerate) 1st person. (the rewrite will be in 3rd)

But as I said I wrote this when I was like 10 at most, and I am currently in my graduating year sooo... The rewrite should (hopefully) be far better than this I guess 'first draft'.

It is in process currently and while I don't have an exact date, I know for sure I will have written a good chunk of it before posting.

I did consider either just discontinuing it or saying 'fuck it' and posting some last minute summary to tie off some of the loose ends and let it go. But! I recently found my old Google doc(which is a compilation of word-vomit plot(?) stuff), and was inspired to actually do this thing justice before putting it to rest.

Thank you to those of you who stuck around, and the newcomers who have not a single clue of the horror my child brain imposed on y'all.

ONE LAST THING !!!

If there is anything you want to ask me(and I mean anything) about either this story or the rewrite, or anything you would like me to keep or add to the rewrite PLEASE let me know!

There will be a few more announcements before I post the rewrite, but,

'till next time,

- Alex <3