|| 0.7 ||

Edited

Picture in media isnt related to this chapter whatsoever but i mean Mikey is cute af

.

.

.

" So , how was the date? "

" Mum! It wasn't a date . " I huffed and slouched on the sofa .

After me and Michael's brunch or whatever you call it , he drove me back home sadly mum seen us both .

" Lukey , it's not a sin to you know ... Experiment with another male-"

" Mum are you calling me Gay? "

" Hunny , it's not that it's just er- Okay fine , are you gay? "

Mum was now holding both my hands and looked deep into my eyes , and when I say deep it means that she will probably cut through my eyes and punch it repeatedly . Get me?

" No , I don't think so? " scratching the back of my head and now looking anywhere but her eyes.

" okay then , Bisexual? " She raised her eyebrows ,

Her question sent me off guard.

I mean like I did have a girlfriend , Aleisha but I wasn't sexually attracted to her .

But Michael , I just known him for how many hours? Not even 24 .

" I'll let you clear your head Luke . But please know , I don't want to have noises upstairs when I come home okay? "

" Mummy! "

" And use condoms , actually lubes too . "

I cannot believe this words coming out from her mouth .

The only ones who taught and gave me about how the birds and the bees talk was Ben and jack .

And maybe internet but no one else .

And mum was a strict person so hearing it from her was a surprise .

But I mean look at the bright side , she accepted Michael

Wait

Wait

Wait

I did not just .

.

.

.

.

// AN Sorry so so sorry! i accidentally deleted the original chapter seven but hey stupidity at it's finest . so i just came up with another shitty chapter lol , if your curious though like what was the real chapter seven it. was like luke and michael's supposed date .