|| 1.8 ||

this is more of a filler , sorry

" On your knees " was the first thing luke heard when michael led them both to the bathroom stall , which was very small if i have to remind you .

sweat falling down on luke's forehead , his feelings scattered everywhere invisibly on the tiles .

" i don't got all day boy , down on your knees " Michael gritted through his

teeth , he's not mad no, he's just very irritated .

he's just used to people following he's orders .

Luke was nervous ... as always . thinking of the possibility of them fucking each other silly , sweaty bodies colliding , sound of skin slapping against each other .

shooking , he wanted to erase the mental picture of them both , naked but in reality it might come true , if he just pushed one of michael's buttons .

he would never admit to mikey that he's horny , heck he wouldnt even tell him that he's attracted to him .

Michael rolled his eyes and zipped his jeans down same with his boxers allowing his dìck to fly out making luke turn the brightest shade of red and look away from the flesh that michael is flaunting .

holding both luke's shoulders and pulling him down making him kneel infront of him .

gulping at the sight of mikey's thing , licking his lips and looked up to see michael glaring down with a sickly sweet smirk , his usual green sparkling eyes now coated with dark forest green color .

he was aroused , very aroused

" Lick your lips one more time i swear to god luke you'll lick me " mikey grabbed luke's head at both sides and almost forcefully pulled it towards his dìck ... key word almost .

" Excuse me sir , i will have to request you to come out ... Mcdonalds will not and will never support public sėx , sorry " some boy who worked knocked and said outside the door

puffing out a sigh of annoyance , he smiled down at luke .

" Well , there's ... Nandos "

.

.

.

.

// meh i just noticed how many times i put the word very ... \\