to understand

Here are some events or facts that happened over the years .

- after michael left luke in the alley , luke sweared that he will move on from his life and finish highschool to make his mommy proud .

- michael still is currently a porn star and still rocking his hair , though he's missing a piece in his heart .

- ashton is now a young english teacher whom many girls fall in love , but his heart still stayed true to luke .

- ash and luke are together and going strong .

- luke went on to uni in london and has a dorm mate which happened to be niall horan .

- calum is still a director

- and no one knows why michael is in Luke's uni ;)

First of all i want to thank each and every single one of you guys who supported me , voted , commented and everything .

Ilysm i never actually thought that this shitty book would ever have many votes and reads , i am very grateful .

Of course thanks to god who gave me this dirty yet ( i think ) intelligent mind lol .

I ended it quickly cuz i have permanent writers block which is never a good thing .

And i ended it there with luke seeing michael at his uni and i would like you guys to think of an ending yourselves .

Either you want luke to ignore him and yh yh yh .

Or either befriend him again which i think is kinda impossible but whatever .

Oh , and hav you guys heard the fcking FLY AWAY & JET BLACK HEARTVOMFG IMMA GO NOW PEace peasants ilyall .

And please read my new book .

Confessions of a drama queen , inspired by the movie itself but i kindof got the title only , the movie and book is completely different from each other :)

thank you guys so much love yall :*