|| 1.0 ||

Edited kinda , again
.
.
.
.
.
" Lukeyyyy! Where were you bud? " Ashton said his luscious hair dancing with the wind .

Three days ago since The Fuck buddy agreement Luke has been jumpy and frantic everywhere he goes .

" I-I've been you know um-" Luke didn't understand why he was nervous around Ashton . Thinking of ways to tell him what happened when he was gone , thinking of ways to tell him about Michael.

' He is my best friend ' Luke thought while scratching the back of his neck .

' He is understanding , but then again he wouldn't understand '

" Yah Luke , I don't understand why I'm Understanding yet I wouldn't understand " He rolled his eyes and a playful smirk on his face.

Luke was now flushed and covered his face with his large hands .

But Ashton's hands was much larger .

" You're always the shy type Luke , I won't be surprised if you still haven't had your first kiss "

Ashton was very skeptical about the move he was about to make but it was worth it ... Right?

" I know who your first kiss is Lucas "

Luke raised one of his eyebrows and realizing that he had been caught he turned scarlet red .

' He knows!? '

" Me "

Before Luke could even reply to Ashton , he felt warm soft lips on his .

Ashton's kissing Luke .

Worst part for Luke is that he kissed back .

He felt guilt rising up his stomach , but he didn't even know why he felt guilty .

Ashton was the first one to pull away but instead he layed his forehead against Luke's.

A Huge goofy grin made its way to the dimpled cutie

" I always wanted to do that Lukey "

.
.
.
.
.
.
// I dunno \\