|| 1.4 ||

Edited
.
.
.

I felt his hands slightly caressing my thighs , dangerously close to the bulge that has been hurting because of the tightness of my jeans .

His fingertips were now grazing the line of my bulge , carefully his hands made its way to the inside of my jeans and now hovering above my boxers .

" P-please Michael , I can't take it . "

" take what Lukey? " he grabbed my dick and squeezed it which almost made me come .

" t-that I can't take that "

And in a blink of an eye he was kneeling infront of me my dick now out of my boxers and now being held by Michael's hand .

...

" shh , it's just a dream luke just a harmless dream . " Michael was patting my head , shushing me now and then .

' It was a dream ... Just a dream? '

" Are you okay? You've been whimpering "

' I'm not , reality ruined my life '

" I'm fine , just peachy and hungry " finding it hard to speak , the dream was too surreal .

" Okay then do you want me to eat you lucas? " He smiled , his hands now resting on my stomach.

Choking back some saliva , I managed to still say something

" Excuse me? Can you repeat it?" dumbfounded , how could he say that?

" What Luke? Do you not want me to feed you? " giving me a confused look , he placed the back of his hand to my forehead and frowning .

" Feed me?" I looked at him like he had 3 heads .

" Yah , feed you dummy you look really pale , I doubt that you can lift even a finger sooo , why not feed you " he shot me a toothy grin and went out the door before o could even protest .

' Relax luke, he wants to feed you ... Not eat you feed , eat , you '

.
.
.
// short I know may have a filler , sorry I'm just stressing over school rn. \\