22

cliche alert
.
.
.
.

" did you even know how much it hurted me when I said those things to you? "

" Look who's talking "

" Luke I feel your pai- "

"You don't know what I feel right this moment .. Actually you never did! "

" will you just shut the fúck up for once Luke? Why don't you ever want to hear my side of the story? "

" I may not know it but hell I wouldn't even want too , besides I know what your intentions was all about , sėx! Sėx here sėx there sėx fúcking everywhere Michael! I know everything about you these past few weeks , I know you"

" Do you know that hurting you was hurting me also? "

And with that silence invaded the room , the anger now subsiding and was replaced with awkwardness .

Luke loves him

Don't get him wrong he does

Pain changes people ... But did everyone else know that love hurts?

" i dont even know who to love anymore " tears welling up luke's eyes and lifted his hands to cover his face .

" me luke ... love me " michael practically begged and felt his knees giving up when he realized that luke's purity ring was gone and so was his contract bracelet .

and he knew what it meant , crystal clear .

his world was falling apart when the boy he loved was now not his' anymore ... but he already knew that he was never his to claim .

lips forming a sad smile

both didnt know what to do , how to react .

so michael did the best he could do

he turned around

turning away from the boy he loved

turning away from his problem

like always .

.
.
.
.
an: honestly i think this is the last chapter and maybe ill an and epilogue or maybe not lol ... i just dont how to continue this hehehe give me a few days arite? arite maybe this wont be the last chap but oh well