|| 0.8 ||

Edited

.

.

.

" So let me get this straight , you want to know if you feel any sexual feelings towards me? " Michael asked while staring at the now scarlet Luke .

" I-it's just a kiss , no harm done right ? Or will it hurt your manly pride , not that I know of bu-" Luke tried to reason out but was cut off

" Nah I'll kiss you I mean why the heck not! It's not everyday you get a pretty boy asking for kiss really . " And with that Michael softly grabbed Luke's chin to meet his face and smashed his lips to his .

Pure ectasy was one way to describe it . Luke felt tingles on his lips and it made its way through his whole body making his spine shiver in delight .

Michael felt it too , but what surprised him was that he never thought Luke would have the balls to even ask a simple kiss . He is new to this whole Gay thing afterall.

They both liked it , scratch that they both fúcking loved it.

They wanted it too last forever , but Michael knew all too well if this went on for a few more seconds he might get a bit frisky and go all ape shit on Luke's ass . And he knows Luke doesn't want it ... yet .

They both pulled away simultaneously , both out of breath

and just looking at each other's eyes .

Luke was scared to say atleast , he was never the one to explore such a thing , Sure he kissed a few girls and maybe Aleisha more , but nothing else . He was as innocent as a baby penguin.

.

.

.

.

.

// AN i dunno anymore blah blah blah\\