19

Please guys i just realized how terribly cliche this story is cx lul . but nvm on to the story , and im sorry for the long wait school sucks ass . oh and i made a new story please oh pls read it. its a ai ff called normal , and no its not stockholm syndrome in anyway ~ spoiler ~ they already fell inlove with eachother before the whole kidnapping thing ...

laying flat on his back against the bed thinking of anything and everything .

the past few weeks was too surreal for the poor blonde headed boy .

first of meeting and making an agreement with someone overly attractive was not healthy , maybe .

and secondly , knowing that your childhood best friend admmiting that he loves him was a tad hard to cope with .

and lastly having ' it ' with michael , and by it i mean by having a few bj's here and there but that's for another story .

ofcourse michael had to just teach him first , and the first time wasnt the best time

" for fucks sake lucas hurry up! " michael groaned while holding both sides of the bed .

" b-but , i dont know how " he gawked at the painful looking bulge on michaels jeans .

realizing that he had been doing that for the past 3 minutes he turned 50 shades of scarlet and looked away , far away from the still growing bulge .

if its still possible though .

michael smirked and rolled his eyes , obviously proud of his jr.

" just put down my jeans and boxers and do what you feel comfortable with love , " he smiled half-heartedly and grabbed both hands of lukes into his and guided it to his lap dangerously close to his raging bulge .

but before that he noticed a purity ring on lukes finger , so ofcourse he guessed that luke was still clean as ever ...

luke being luke , was nervous and just straight of scared .

closing his eyes and grazed his hands all over michaels lap trying to find the zipper .

" you are the most adorable thing hemmings , i swear " again grabbing lukes hands and guided it directly above his bulge and zipper.

with that lukes eyelids flew open and jaw dropped , body trembling .

he fainted .

michael cursed every curse word that has ever been made and layed luke out the bed and mumbled a 'fine lets do it again another time '

after that michael was nowtelling liz that he found a dead penguin on the internet and couldnt handle it which is to why he fainted .

Blushing at the memory , he was glad that michael never teased him about it ... well maybe a few times but oh well .

hearing his phone beeping he saw a text that came from michael .

From: mikeypooxx.

meet me at starbucks at 9 .

..
.
...
..
.
....

an:bear with the story changes lol