21

moping around wasnt the best idea luke had .

laying in bed made him only think more about michael .

squinting his eyes at the rays ofthe sun that shone because of her mother that pulled the curtains and exclaimed that he was being ridiculous and to stop acting like a vampire .

And now he is with ashton who had been making- trying to make him smile for the past 3 and a half hours .

" Lukey , you know i hate seeing you sad ... it makes me sad too "

luke sighed and stared at nothing in particular

" he used to call me lukey too . " smiling at the memory but then faded a few seconds later .

Ashton frowned , knowing that he wasnt that guy who's making luke smile .

" your making me sad " ash admittedly said whilst still frowning .

" then lets both be sad " luke , for the first time glanced at the curly haired dude and smiled humorlessly .

" hardiharhar " ashy rolled his eyes and plopped down besides luke at the couch , almost giving up on trying to make him happy ... almost

" what if.. n-never mind , stupid suggestion " ashton blushed and went to the kitchen , stumbling in the process and luke eyes following him .

luke was suspicious but ignored it for a bit , but he turned his head and stared at the way ash went .

putting his lips in a straight line he stood up and went to the kitchen where he saw ashton laying his head on the table , mumbling words that were not audible to his ears .

ashton at the corners of his eyes saw the feet of the beloved lucas , he looked up and just couldnt contain himself .

he ran up to him and kissed him .

tasting him was the best feeling for him , he tasted like vanilla and just shit his lips felt so right against his .

and somehow it lead them up to the bedroom and left them both a moaning mess ...
.
.
.

the next day was like any ordinary day for luke except for someone covering his mouth and practically dragged him to an alley .

kicking and screaming was the first thing you'd do when this happens , but luke felt familiar under the warthm of the ' kidnapper ' awfully familiar.

the kidnapper let his hands slowly uncover from lukes mouth and body .

immediatley luke turned around to find michael who looked horrific .

eyes red and swollen , his pale skin was much more paler than ever if thats even possible , lips chapped and looked like it have been bitten over and over again too hard .

luke felt his heart break into two when he saw michael , but he needed to get himself together .

" what the fuck michael!? " luke glared at him ,

and God if looks could kill michael would be 10 feet underneath now .

michael was surprised by the choice of luke's words .

he quickly gained posture and smirked that annoying yet cute smirk

" are you not happy to see me lukey? " michael now smiled and fumbled his fingers together .

" do you know how hurt i am right now just by looking at you michael? "

.
.
.
.
an ; dunno if i should put the sex scene but yh tryna make up for the past days that i havent been updating..