Facing The Truth

I stumbled inside and began walking toward the offices.
"Hey," I hear a voice behind me and a familiar scent and touch on my shoulder.

No. He can't know that I know. He probably doesn't even remember what happened.

"Where were you yesterday?" I ask as I turn around to see his beautiful face.
"I'm so sorry, I had a conference. And I left my phone at home." we both had experience in acting which made trust in our relationship hard but if I didn't know he was lying, I would have had no idea.
"Oh," I shrug and walk over to the escalator calmly although inside my insides are burning with anger and confusion.
"Hey I'm really sorry," his dark hair was swept over to the side and his skinny jeans and jacket making him look really amazing. But I couldn't think like that. Not after what he did.
"Yeah, for leaving me alone for three hours? For not even telling someone to come get me?" I looked right at him and his sad eyes were burning right in to me.
"I told you, I'm really sorry, I can't believe I did that and I feel so bad for not spending more time with you lately and being so distant." his deep voice was so overwhelming and dreamy. Bringing a flood of memories along with it.

Yeah because you've been spending your time going around sleeping with some other girl.

"Yeah," I continue to walk over to the escalator.
"Please, Bree," he grabs my hand gently and rubs small circles on the top of my it.
"I have to think about it." I say trying my hardest not to cry or give away the fact that I knew that he was lying.
"Can you just think about it later?"

Damn. He was a good actor.

"What do you want?"
"For you to come to the studio for the rest of work. Please? I already talked to your boss."
"Yeah sure, Ji-Min said that I could not work for the rest of the day to watch you sing while I just sat there alone." I laugh sarcastically.
"You used to love that." he frowns.

Okay so I see. You are just going to play victim for the time being and then make me feel guilty when you tell me about your new friend so I look like the reason you did it. Smooth Seung, smooth.

"Yeah well sorry." I start up the escalator and he follows behind me.
"Come on Bree. Now you are the one who is being distant."
I almost explode at the comment.

How dare he say that?

"Just really need some time okay? So stop pushing it on me?" I say as calmly as I possibly can.
"I'm not-"
"Shut up and give me some time! Jesus Christ what part of stop do you not understand?!" I lose it.
"I-I...uh." he sits there in shock with the rest of the office and its employees whose eyes wander toward me but avert their gaze when I look back. I turn bright red full of anger and embarrassment.
"Just stop." I hiss and sit down in my desk, finally feeling a bit more in control of my emotions although he is still behind me.
"Bree..." he sighs and walks slowly away trying to make me feel bad.

What would I do if I didn't know? I should talk to him. No I shouldn't. Yes I should. No. Yes. No. Yes.

"Seung," my voice carries over toward him and the moment he turns around my body swells with the feeling of guilt. I shouldn't lead him on. I should just cut it off and tell him I know.
"Yeah?" he turns toward me retracing his steps back toward my desk.
"I'll come."
"Oh," he seems a bit shocked by my sudden mood change,"okay."

We walk to the studio half of the agency, silently. The guys were sitting in the lounge area waiting.
"Hyong..." SeungRi grunts,"you took so long."
"Sorry," he looks over at me as if mentally letting me know it was because of me. Which of course, I already knew.
"Go, Jake is waiting for you," Ji looked over at him, nodding toward the booth where a chubby and funny-looking guy named Jake was sitting.
"Second chorus and bridge!" Daesung shouts to him as he walks in to the booth, reminding him of what he needs to sing.