Gone

A/N: Take a deep breath and buckle your seat belts...its about to get a little intense.

------------

I didn't go to work for the next few days. I hated lying about being sick but it was what I had to do in order to not have to face what was going to happen. They were so clueless. The guys were. I couldn't stand seeing their hopeful faces waiting for Seunghyun to walk in to the doors just like he always did, with a small bounce in his stride that seemed to be there despite all the problems going on around him.
"You can do this." I stared at my face in the mirror. It was the day that Seunghyun was leaving and YG was telling the guys about what had happened. I snatched my purse off the counter and took in a deep breath in through my nose, running my fingers through my light hair. I stepped out of my apartment and felt as if something was pulling me back inside. I quickly shook it away and walked outside to the street and called a taxi to pick me up.
"YG Entertainment please?" I smile to the taxi driver.
"Of course," he pauses and begins to drive. "Excuse me?"
"Yes?" I reply quickly, snapping my head up.
"Aren't you the woman dating Choi Seunghyun, or T.O.P?" he asks quietly turning the corner.
"Um," I begin to feel tears build in my eyes,"yes."
"Bree Annesley?"
"Yes."
"My daughter loves him. Would you mind sending an autograph to my address? I can write it down for you." he smiles.
"I wish I could, but he uh..." I pause lightly trying to find an excuse, "does she like any of the other members?"
"Well, yes she does but she likes him the best. You don't have to get one."
"I will get something nice for her. I promise."
"That would be perfect! How much do I owe you?" he smiles.
"Nothing," I hand him the money for the ride and hop out of the cab, taking the address from him.

My bright red shoes clicked on the pavement as I walked inside the building, through the glass doors and in to the lobby that I become so accustomed to. I really loved this place, but it seemed empty to me. A piece missing from the puzzle that just happened to be the most center and needed piece.
"Bree," I see Lee Chaerin walk toward me. We used to be really close but had drifted away about a year ago.
"Yeah?" I ask as I observe her gorgeous clothes and stunning makeup and hair. I had always been jealous of her and was probably the leading reason why we weren't as close as before.
"Where has oppa been? I haven't seen him all week and I thought you would be the one to know." she smiles completely perfectly.
"I think he is sick," I return the smile feeling completely unworthy of talking to such a queen. She really was. I knew she and Ji had something going on a long time ago and they reigned what seemed like the country together, until she became more famous and started traveling to the U.S. more and more often. He couldn't deal with it and they broke it off after seven months of an intense relationship.
"Well tell him I hope he feels better. It really isn't the same without him here, it feels kind of odd." she turns on her heel, her jacket spinning up off her waist as her assistant handed her a coffee. I missed her, she was a really great person.

I walked to the gift shop and grabbed a signed DVD and jacket for the taxi driver's daughter and mailed it off.

Finally, I slowly made my way up to the office and sat down in my chair, waiting for the assistant to come and pull Ha Neul and I to YG's office where we would see the guys' lives change before us.

Sure enough I see Evan walk in to the office, cheery and light, obviously not knowing why he was picking us up. His eyes were focused on us as he quickly glanced at the yellow slip he was holding in his hand.
"Kim Ha Neul and Bree Annelsely?" he called formally even though he knew us better than to call us by our full names. We both sat up and walked over to him, Ha excited to be called to his office because it usually meant a raise or a congratulations. YG rarely did anything to his employees because he was very picky when he hired people. Making sure to only except people who he knew wouldn't need to be removed or messed with.