I Have Waited

The day of the wedding came much faster than I had ever imagined. Before I knew it, Ha and Evan were shaking me awake screaming,"Come on Bree! You are getting married today!"
Everything was ready and perfect. Not to mention Seunghyun and I had bought a new house and were planning to move in after our honeymoon in the Carribean. My dad had gone completely overboard with the wedding planner and let's just say that Seunghyun's parents really wanted to contribute by making our budget astronomical.
"I'm up. I'm up." I rub my eyes as Ha and Evan crawl off the bed, allowing me to flip the comforter off my legs and stand up.
"Here," Ha hands me some warm green tea and motions her hand to a group of stylists who seemed to have magically appeared in the doorway, ready to beautify me.
"Hi there," they wave and I wave back. I knew them from YG and we had done a test run on the makeup and hair a few days ago. I was so excited that my hands were shaking and my knees were wobbling slightly under my own weight.
They took me in to my bathroom where an array of styling tools and makeup had been laid out, everything from hot irons to eyeshadow.
"Do you need anything princess?" Evan asks smiling like an idiot.
"Oh my god." I roll my eyes as the stylists sit me down and begin to wash my face and brush my matted hair, causing me to shut my eyes in slight pain.
"You are the princess today." I can hear his smile in the way his voice curves through the air.
"Okay," I hear Ha in my closet where my dress, veil and shoes are hanging, the plastic cover crumpling underneath the pressure of her touch.
"Ha!" I say, opening my eyes after the women finish brushing my hair.
"What?!" I hear her reply and she walks out of the closet, pretending to have no idea that I knew she was messing with my future outfit.
"You are more addicted to my dress than me." I laugh and she rolls her eyes in response, flipping her black hair and placing her hand on her petite waist.
"No I am not."
"Yes you are," Evan laughs, a mimosa in hand.
He was so stereotypical sometimes, but I love having him and his weird self around.
"Close your eyes," the makeup artist whispered, examining my face before lightly rubbing lotion on my pale skin.

My heart was racing as the clock ticked down farther and farther. Every second was killing me, I just wanted to get the dress on and go and get married finally. I had been waiting for such a long time. I knew he was the one the first time I ever saw him on that street. Cheesy right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

"You looking fucking incredible." Evan stared at me as I stood in front of him, Ha, and the two stylists.
"T-thanks." I stutter and look down at my dress, long and slim.
"Let's go girl." Ha smiles from the other side, beautifully dolled up in a light purple dress.
"Okay," I smile, my hair wrapped in a French twist around the back of my head, my long veil covering most of it.

We walked outside of my apartment complex and I had lots of interested looks, not to mention the barrage of cameras outside my front door. Honestly, the paparazzi didn't bother me that much except when they came too close. I didn't have to deal with it very often but today was crazy, lights microphones and reporters kept running in to me, causing me to stumble a few times.

I was so grateful when Ha Neul pushed some of them away and we all got in to the limo that was scheduled to come and pick us up.

"Jesus Christ girl how are you going to live like that?" Evan sighs, wiping an imaginary sweat bead off of his forehead, his body indenting the black leather seat below him.
"I usually don't but I guess today is an exception."
"At least the ceremony and reception are private." Ha smiles, her white teeth brightly contrasting against her pink lipstick, lined perfectly around her lips.
"Are you nervous?" Evan giggles and straightens his lavender colored bow tie out that matched Ha's dress perfectly.
"Of course she is you idiot," Ha hits his arm lightly.
"Careful of the drink!"
"Shut up..." my focus shifts from them to the outside of the limo, examining the beautifully lit streets of Seoul, the place my life really did change. When I moved here, I never thought I would stay for as long as I did, or get the job that I had now. I was young and confused and scared, but I swear when I met him everything kind of made sense. In a weird way, I feel like Choi Seunghyun might have been my sanity. He wasn't perfect, or flawless, or pure. He was real and kind and loving and I know just how lucky I am to have him.