We Like To Party

"Come on!" Ha Neul motions to me from her desk right as the clock shows that we can finally leave work.
"I'm coming," I sigh, heaving my bag over my shoulder walking out of the offices and past the desks,"Why are you so excited?" I ask her as we walk down the hallway toward the large lobby area.
"This is a big deal Bree. I am going out downtown with JiYong. I have been waiting for this for years," her eyes stare off to what I can only imagine is an awkward fantasy of him giving her flowers or some other cheesy fantasy. Because that was just who she was and those were the things she thought about... all the time.
"Well I hope everything goes well," I smile at her.
"Hey, is Evan coming tonight?" she asks me her eyes widened with excitement.
"Well," I step on the escalator,"he said he had plans with his boyfriend." I raise my eyebrows and see SeungRi waving at us from the lower floor as Youngbae's elbow rests on his head. It really was an awkward position because SeungRi was taller than him so his arm was almost resting on his ear.

I see SeungRi's mouth form the words 'help me' and I can't help but laugh at how weird and awkward he was standing there helplessly as Youngbae had complete control over him.

We walked down the rest of the escalator and to the opening where Ri and Youngbae were.

"Where are the guys?" I ask.
"Well, Daesung is getting the car and other two hyungs... ah," Ri's face searches the lobby. "Oh there they are."

Before I can turn around I feel two arms slink in between my arms and waist holding me in an embrace so sincere, so sweet, and so pure it can only his arms. My Seunghyun.

"Hi," his deep voice calms me down and I smile at the vibration it sends through my ears.
"Hey," I turn around and press my lips against his ignoring the gagging sounds SeungRi is making in the background.
I release him and return the smile that is gazing right back at me his perfect teeth gleaming.
"Jesus SeungRi." Ji shakes his head as he walks over from behind Seunghyun,"you are so immature."
"It is gross though," he frowns.
"Jealous much?" Youngbae laughs.
"Get off me,"SeungRi pushes his arm off of this head."Do you guys even know how much you lower my self esteem?" he pouts and begins to fake cry.
"Are you kidding me?" Seunghyun laughs,"you walk around like you own the place every day. You self esteem cannot be lowered."
"Can we just go eat now?" Please Noona?" he whines looking at me, "I don't like how that lady is looking at me," his eyes slowly make their way toward the receptionist who wasn't even glimpsing at him.
"I swear you are five," I laugh and begin to walk out to a limo that was parked outside the agency, Daesung leaning against it with pride, "is that for us?"
"Uh duh," Youngbae flips his hand over and smiles. I grab Seunghyun's hand and lace his fingers with mine.

"I'm not dressed properly for this kind of transportation," Ha Neul blushes as JiYong smiles at her.
"Don't worry, neither am I," his voice is relaxed and calm.

Daesung opens the door for all of us and we slide in. Surprisingly JiYong and Ha found a way to sit next to each other and I can finally see that the feeling between them is mutual. Dae shuts the door and the limo leaves the curb of the loud busy street.

"So, where are we going Daesung?" Seunghyun asks as his hand releases mine and lays across my shoulder instead.
"A really nice place for dinner!" he smiles and nods like an idiot.
"Uh, okay?" Ji laughs and rolls his eyes.
"I'm a little nervous," Youngabae laughs.
"Don't you worry..." Daesung smiles again.

•••

We pull up to a club that has a line of girls in tight dresses and guys in black outfits waiting in the front.

"Uh are you sure about this?" I ask him as he waves to the security guy at the front to let us in.
"Ha," I whisper in her ear,"I am still in my office clothes," I stare down at my blouse, pencil skirt, and pumps.
"I know..." she makes a scared face but continues inside the dark club along with the guys and I.