Chapter 14: The Date

It was now morning Bob could vaguely smell pancakes, he sniffed the air feeling hungry. Bob squinted his eyes open and rolled to his side with a stretch but saw no Linda. He patted the sheets in a slight panic and sat up from his spot, "L-Linda? " he called feeling anxiety ball in his chest, he couldn't help but still feel a bit scared of Linda leaving him because of what happened. " Morning Bobby! " Linda responded walking into the room with a plate that had heart-shaped pancakes and pink syrup. She set it on his lap with a grin, Bob raised a brow, " what's all this? " he asked picking up his fork and cutting a piece. Linda clapped her hands together in excitement,
" I just couldn't stop thinking about tonight so I made pancakes to celebrate! " Bob took a bite and hummed in satisfaction, "these are good- " he commented Linda smiled, "Thanks I worked hard on them! " Bob nodded and swallowed, there was a beat of silence before Bob looked up at Linda with a look of guilt.

" I just still can't believe you're so okay with me and Jimmy, hell you even said you were excited..why? " he asked curiously. Linda's smile faltered, " well I've always kind of known you've liked Jimmy " she admitted sitting on the edge of the bed. Bob choked on his food, Linda chuckled and rubbed his back, " I would be lying if I said I was surprised " she continued, " and truth be told I think you too would make an adorable pair! Not to mention I have laid my eyes on Jimmy more then once " she admitted with a shrug. " and don't get me started on the resemblance to Tom Selleck" she continued nudging Bob.

Bob rolled his eyes, "Okay okay I get it, he's attractive "A light blush rose to his cheeks. Bob sighed, " I just want to thank you for forgiving me, it must have been hard, " Linda thought for a moment. " yeah it was difficult..but I love you Bob and I know that you're sorry " she set a hand atops of his. " now no more secrets!! " she playfully scolded. Bob chuckled, " never again," he said before placing a kiss against Linda's lips. She giggled, before kissing back. Bob pulled away, " is there anything I can do to make up for it? " Linda tapped her chin playfully, "Hmm well I have a few ideas~" Bob leaned closer, " Like?~"

Linda suddenly sat up and started listing. " well you can start by making me breakfast every day and taking the kids to school maybe give me some off days because this lady needs some rest-" Bob laughed, " ok got it " he set the half-eaten pancakes on the nightstand before setting his hands on Linda's hips. " anything else? " he asked leaning closer, Linda smirked, " well I have a few ideas~"

*thump
*thump

" hey Tina can you pass me the hot sauce?"
Louise asked while munching on her bland eggs

" Oh, Bobby! right there- "

Tina took a bite of her cereal before pushing the hot sauce across the table "Thanks" Louise started to squeeze the bottle over her eggs before hearing more thumps

" ow, Linda! Hold on! "

Hot sauce covered the entirety of Louise's plate she exhaled sharply before sitting up from her chair. " I'm going to my room " she announced before walking out the kitchen. Gene fell to his knees, " take me with you!! " he shouted dramatically flailing his arms. Tina blinked, " I think it's romantic " she commented. Gene rolled his eyes and stood from the floor wiping his knees Off.   " you think everything is romantic T " he said before leaving the kitchen.

Tina shrugged and pulled out a black journal and pen that seemed to come out of nowhere, with a click of her pen she began to write on a fresh page.

Later that night