𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

A lot of people visited me,like my friends,my teachers,Eri,Kota,Mirio,Tamaki and Nejire.

Currently,I was in bed as Mina laid her head on my shoulder and Jirou was sitting beside me.Kaminari was on the couch along with Sero and Eijiro while Katsuki was just sitting at the edge of the bed.

Kaminari begged all of us to play roblox and now we were doing that.The hospital was a very high tect one so we all played with our phones while I made the tv capture my phone screen.We all decided to play Trespass Act 2 since Act 1 was already played.

--

"It's so dark.."Kaminari whined as he took out his flashlight.

"Don't be a baby."Katsuki grumbled as me,Sero and Kirishima kept jumping in a circle.

"Let's walk further!"Mina exclaimed as we walked deeped into the 'woods'.

"Ooh a big building!"Kaminari cheered as our screen showed a building that looked oddly like a prison.

We spotted a little dock and a boat on there.

"Maybe my grandfather is on that island.Gotta find a way to get over there..."Sero read out as Katsuki starting spewing nonsense on why the grandfather would be there.

"There's a boat...but the sails are missing...Gotta find the sails..."Eijiro read it out this time.

"Oh,I found it!"I cheered as Jirou patted my head.

We went back to the boat and put the sails on.

"Oohh,Y/N sit beside me!"Mina exclaimed as I sat in the back with Mina,Eijiro and Katsuki.

"I'm in the driver's seat!"Kaminari cheered as the boat started moving.

"Set sail to Iron Gate Island."

The boat kept moving close to the buoys but soon a sound was heard.

"What the fuck is that."Katsuki said as there was a long creature in the water.

"It looks funny.."Kaminari started giggling before shutting up when the creature suddenly rose and slammed itself pn the boat.

He screamed as Eijiro covered his mouth.

۞۞۞

We were walking around the prison as Kaminari kept screaming everytime he saw something.Eijiro had to hold Katsuki back from taping his mouth shut.

I let out a scream as what looked like a bloody creature appeared infront of me when I opened the door Kaminari kept jumping infront of to me.

"I gpt a heartattack.."I sigh as Jirou patted me shoulder as Kaminari snickered.

"Let's explore more!"Mina said as she picked up a key.

We looked around for the electrical room as we all walked by a wall.

Suddenly a window shattered as a man was tossed infront of our eyes.We all yelled while Katsuki just mumbled "Pussy.."

"I hate this.."Eijiro cried softly.

"Oh the electrical room is here,"Eijiro jumped infront of a door.

"Ooh its like in Among Us."Kaminari said as he fixed the wires.

We all yelled again suddenly when a sound was heard again.There was glass everywhere.

"Be quiet,don't make a sound."

The words were bolded in red.Kaminari accidentally stepped on the glass as he kept moving around as the bloody creature tossed him to the wall.

۞۞۞

We all slowly walked towards the beeping door as Kaminari kept stepping on the glass behind me.

"Kaminari stop-"He was then tackled down by the creature as Mina stiffled a laughter.

I cried as the creature was staring at me in my face.

"I'll save you my darling!"Mina exclaimed as she distracted it only for it to kill her and run back to me.

Kaminari and Sero laughed as Mina tried stranggling Katsuki.

--

I sighed as they all left after the game.It was very fun..

But all I wish to do now is to rest-

"Y/N!!"Uraraka cried as she ran to the bed and headlocked me.

"I think you're killing her,kero."Tsuyu did a peace sign as she stood at the side of my bed.

"There is a new pastry shop nearby that opeend us so we bought you some we could try!"Izuku scratched his cheek as Shoto showed a paper bag in his hands.

"I hope you are feeling better and will be able to return to the dorms soon!"Tenya smiled as I nodded.

Maybe relaxing can wait..

۞۞۞

I sighed as I checked the time.

It was 7:34 pm

Everyone left so I was left alone..to rest.

I shut my eyes slowly to rest when I woke up harshly by banging on the window.

I looked over to see Hawks face against the glass.He had a sign asking-

"Are you okay?"

He dropped the sign as another one was shown.

"I just wanted to see if you're okay."

He smiled sheepishly as I gave him a glare.

He waved me goodbye and flew away.Probably knowing that Dark Shadow will try to fight him.

I sighed and laid in bed,letting sleep take over.

۞۞۞

I was discharged from the hospital a day after and returned to the dorms.It was already late at night by then.When I was dropped off infront of the dorm building my parents told me about the information of the 'Hayatsu family' and just said it was a family of sacrifice.

I waved them goodbye and walked inside the building to be crushed by hugs.

"Oh my babey wabey.."Mina cried in my shoulder loudly as I held onto Momo,trying to hold my balance as Hagakure was attached to my left arm.

"We should let Y/N rest for now!"Tenya did his robotic hand motions as the girls slowly released their grip on me.

"I'll walk you back to your room Y/N!"Momo smiled as I nodded.We both walked to the elevator while talking about random things.When we reached my room,she turned me around and patted my head.

"Aizawa-sensei gave us a week off so you can rest as much as you wish."She smiled and walked into her own room as I walked into mine.

I just sat on the bed and let out a sigh.I laid in bed and was about to relax and just sleep it all off when I received a text from my phone.

"Are you serious.."I grunted and sat up,grabbing my phone.I turned it on,expecting it to be from the groupchat only to receive a text from someone.
________________________________

Unknown

➪meet me at the sakura blossom tree at the ground area.
________________________________

I tilted my head and sighed.

Rest can really wait.