1. Jurassic Island

Got a few requests for everyone's favorite devilishly handsome boys -bellasnow- caramelitodemiel_ sonsprincess I hope you enjoy!
I have a few Daemon and Aemond stories coming up, but this one that consumed my mind first!

+

It had been six years since Rhaenyra and Daemon fled to dragonstone. Despite trying they had failed to convince a true heir.

King Viserys, although he had lost an arm many years ago they had saved him. He was thriving and healthy, strong.

He beckoned his family to come home to make peace. He had a surprise he wanted to share with them.

"Jurassic island?" Daemon questioned. "The dinosaur people?"

"We are dragons you act as though dinosaurs are so ridiculous". Viserys countered. "A family trip they had the dinosaurs trained. They even ride them. Use them in battle. It will an adventure!" Viserys assured.

🦖

"Welcome to Jurassic Island." Claire Dearing declared as the royal family got off their ship. "This is Owen and Thumbelena Grady. They are-"

"Lena." She corrected. "Just Lena." She leaned into her brother and murmured "why doesnt she call you O-weenie?"

"Because thats not my name that is a mean nickname you gave me when we were kids and you were mad at me." Owen corrected giving his little sister a nudge.

"They are your guides and the best dinosaur trainers in the world." Claire went on.

"We welcome you." Owen declared. "I know the journey must have been long, a feast is being prepared and we can start fresh with a tour in the morning."

"Best not leave the compound at night." Lena added stepping forward.

"We have dragons." Aegon reminded her.

"Yes. Lovely creatures. Im sure." Lena agreed "but there is a reason Jurassic Island is an island and not within westeros."

"I'm up for a bit of danger." Daemon assured looking Lena over.

"We have almost 30 different species of dinosaurs on Jurassic island." Lena informed them. "My brother and I..." she nodded to Owen with a chuckle. "You all have dragon blood but we have dinosaur blood within. Your dragons when fully bonded don't listen to anyone but you correct?"

"Thats correct." Aemond answered and she looked to him. One eye, long hair, taller than his siblings and a certain confidence about him that Lena liked.

"Dinosaurs dont have that same mentality." Lena informed them. "We are bonded with some of them, ride others, help win wars in essos from our friends but other dinosaurs... best left alone if you don't want to be eaten before your first fuck." Lena glanced around at the younger boys nervous faces and noticed that Aegon was suddenly very antsy. Aemond and Daemon however stood tall and confident, their bravery was something Lena liked, but also something that she thought might get them killed while here.

"Welcome, to Jurassic Island." Lena declared winking back at them.

"Yes Lena do scare than immediately upon entry." Owen murmured.

"They need to know they are not untouchable here."

Owen Grady 🦕

Owen Grady 🦕