8. Nessy

"Meet Rogers, Barnes, Carter and Barton." Lena declared. "Our Diplodocus..." She pulled the pin and waved a green smoke bomb in the air. Green smoke filled the air around them. 

"What is that?" Jace asked reaching out to touch the smoke. 

"Lena makes them." Aemond remarked. "She said it helps attract certain dinosaurs, with the colors and scents she uses."

"And how would you know all this?" Daemon countered. 

"As I said before, I got to know her well last night." Aemond repeated. 

"This is Banner, he is our Brachiosaurus." Lena declared as the ground vibrated as he got closer, each step vibrating the earth beneath them. 

"I don't know about this." Rhaenyra remarked. 

"I agree," Alicent said nervously. "We all just saw in the pits what could have happened when they didnt listen. They were little dinosaurs, these are..."

"Herbivores." Owen assured. 

"Banner is the largest land animal, after Vhagar that is to date." Lena remarked and Aemond liked that she brought up his dragon.

"He's huge." Luke remarked as Banner got closer. 

"I need someone really brave to ride with me." Lena remarked.

"Why is that?" Viserys asked intrigued. 

"Because I'm taking him into the water." Lena informed him. 

"Do you have water dinosaurs?" Aemond questioned. He hadnt seen any on the ride over here be he was also bored and thought this trip was going to be a waste of everyones time, man was he wrong about that. 

"We have flying dinosaurs and aquatic dinosaurs.' Lena confirmed. "Our flyers though are miniscule compared to most of our dinosaurs." Lena informed them.

 "Some are so small you would think them a bird." Owen added. 

"But they are all still quite deadly." Lena assured. "Oh, I saw a few eggs, Carter must have had them last night." Lena  informed Alan. 

"Yeah? You grab em?" 

"No she was grumbling, you know her and Rogers, on and off again, makes my head spin but then, bam! Babies." Lena declared. 

"Can we see a baby dino?" Luke asked hopefully.

"All the dinosaurs cutie." Lena agreed.  

"Maybe Nessy comes out to play." Alan mused but Owen shuddered at the thought. 

"Nessy?" Daemon questioned. 

"Ride with me and you might see her." Lena offered. She let the green smoke fade away with the breeze as Banner bowed before her. She climbed up, using his rough skin, the deep grooves to pull herself up before kicking down the rope. 

Alan took Alicent and Viserys. Owen took, Jace and Luke. Ellie was still showing her insects to Helaena. Clarie took Rhaenyra and Aegon while Daemon and Aemond were eager to ride with Lena. 

"Hold on tight." 

Daemon was not happy about behind last on the Lena train. Aemond leaned into her resting his chin on her shoulder. 

"What's the most dangerous dinosaur?" Aemond whispered in her ear. 

"Me." Lena mused as his grip shifted wrapping around her thighs. 

"Lena, eyes wide." Alan instructed pulling her gaze forward.

"Hold on to the rope." Lena instructed as she tucked her knees to her chest, digging her feet into Banners back and propelled to a standing position. 

"Damn that's sexy." Daemon remarked watching her lean back against Banner's long neck. 

"Alright, if you keep your eyes wide open and take a peek to your left," Lena waved a hand over the waters. Banner's feet waded through the shallows while the others moved on the dry land beside them. "You might just see a few of our aquatic dinosaurs."

"Our Plesiosaur, is Nessy," Lena lifted her hand to her brow blocking the sun as she peered into the water. "She likes to stay deeper and pop out for food and harassing Clarie, aint that right?" Lena said with the sweetest of smiles. 

"Thank you Thumelena." Clarie answered stiffly. 

"Nessy, got a mean name from some Baratheons a while back. They called her the Loch Ness Monster." Lena went on. "She has a large neck, long and thin, she can reach her rear end while facing forward, her head is large, her mouth has fangs and her body is quite similar to that of an average aquatic mammal, but her eyesight is also impeccable." Lena informed them. She brought to fingers to her lips and gave a whistle.

"Lena, maybe we don't-" Owen offered. 

 "And even so if you find yourself in the waters for some God forsaken reason, know that she sees you." Lena warned. She saw both Aemond and Daemon shift uncomfortably as Banner's legs began more submerged the deeper they got. Lena whistled an eerie hum that sent a shiver down ALicent's spine.

"Not coming out to play, maybe tomorrow, you are here all week." Lena remarked. "Our ichthyosaurs, which I call fish lizards, Lizzy, the fish lizard." Lena went on.

"Fish lizard doesnt sound very scary." Jace remarked. 

"That's the point." Lena agreed. "I did a full autopsy on one of our fish lizards after it was killed and found that the bones of both his eyes and those of his ears were very long, so I came to the conclusion both senses were highly developed."

"They can see far, hear everything," Alan simplified. Lena looked down to the water, when she got going on dinosaurs she had a hard time toning it down for normal people to understand. 

 "We also we believe them to have echo location," Alan remarked. 

Aemond couldnt help but think that Lena kept getting better. Not only was she gorgeous but she was brilliant. Perhaps he could stay here forever. Learn from her, love her, there wasnt anything at the capital for him, perhaps Vhagar could come to Jurassic Island, maybe he would get along with the dinosaurs.

 "They are bottom eaters and no Aegon, that does not mean they eat your ass." Lena informed him when she saw him chuckle. "They feed along the surface floor, snails and clams... oh," Lena's smile faltered. 

"Up," Lena clicked her tongue as she slid down Banner's neck, legs crossing over Aemond as she sat back down. "They can also swim at high speeds, faster than most aquatic animals. Faster than any boat and possibly faster than a dragon in the air." Lena remarked. Aemond would have looked into the water and seen what Daemon saw swimming quickly towards them, the ripples in the water, the whoosh as Lizzy got closer to the shore but Aemond's gaze was stuck on Lena as her thighs tightened around his hips.

"Don't let me fall." Lena whispered as she leaned into him, he thought she was going to kiss him but her cheek turned as Lizzy hissed popping out of the water.

 Luke screamed, Aegon barfed on Rhaenyra, Daemon faltered back and if Lena wasnt facing them, he would have fallen right off. She reached a hand out as she pressed up against Aemond, grabbing Daemon's shirt in a tight fist. Daemon locked eyes with Lena, a look that said you dont get to die until I've had my fun.