3. Rescuer

Daemon went looking for trouble that night. He found it in a pair of glowing yellow eyes. His step faltered. The eyes blinked back at him and he saw them narrowing in on him, its prey. 

"Fuck..." He muttered taking a step back. Should have stayed in bed. He didnt dare take his eyes off the dinosaur. Eye contact... but they also said dont go wandering. 

Lena's words, if you survive the night echoed in his head. 

He heard a fizzle and looked seeing a smoky mist rise in the distance, it caught the dinosaurs attention and he chased after it chopping at the smoke bombs. 

"I told you, you didnt know what you were getting into." Lena remarked and Daemon jumped out of his skin as she touched his arm. "Not such a big bad man are you?" Lena mused.

"What did you do?" 

"Smoke bombs, I make them, the dinosaurs... I... science stuff." She remarked vaguely. 

"Science stuff." Daemon repeated.

"I'm not just a pretty face." Lena informed him. 

"i'm sure all of you pretty." Daemon agreed. "Can I thank my rescuer properly?" Daemon asked touching her cheek. 

"What would your wife have to say about that?" Lena mused. She knew that when people came to Jurassic island all bets were off and they came to play. 

"What wife?" Daemon mused as he kissed her, his hands holding her face as her body arched up to greet him. 

"Not here." She whispered taking a step back. 

"Lead the way." Daemon agreed. 

She closed her door and his lips were on her again. Lena smirked as he kissed down her neck dropping to his knees. Hands pulled at her shorts, letting them fall at her ankles, his face buried between her legs hands wrapped around her thighs she closed her eyes trying to remember to breathe. His hands wrapped around her ass pulling her closer getting himself deeper and her words faded to whimpers as her hand reached down to his hair he chuckled again her core and it sent a shiver through her. He didnt stop licking sucking prodding his tongue at her. She felt dizzy as her legs shook as she held onto his head for balance as he wouldnt relent. He was a man on a mission.

he felt her release on his lips and he took another moment licking her clean her chest heaved mouth gaped open eyes fluttered as he slowly rose up lips trailing pulling her shirt free as she lifted her arms up.

 He picked her up and her legs wrapped around him as he placed her down on the bed. He kissed her again his chest crashing down on her. Her hands slid up his sides as her back arched off the bed into him. He moaned kissing her chest 

His lips ravaged hers, there was nothing gentle about this kiss. The immediate response of her body was not lost on her. Her heart thundered in its cage and she felt the tight coil of need awaken in her belly. He bit her lip and she bit him back, it was tit for tat and she wasn't about to lose this one, not to a dragon of all people. Hiking her leg around his hips, he thrust herself against his heat before he flipped their positions so that she was straddling him. He brought his lips up to her breasts peak and sucked. She cried out his name, pushing more of her breast into his mouth. He loosened his grip on her hips as she kissed him again. She felt him throbbing against her, wanting entrance when there was a bang at her door. 

"Ignore it." Daemon begged. 

"What?" lena called back. 

"Problem, move your ass Lena." Alan Grant demanded with another bang on the door. Lena jumped off Daemon throwing on some clothes as she moved. Daemon watched her intently. 

"You should probably stay here." Lena remarked as she pulled her boots on. Daemon smirked smugly and Lena chuckled. "If theres a problem, I dont need you dying trying to get back to your room." Lena clarified. "Not before I've had my fun at least." she added with a wink before leaving. Daemon settling into her bed, arms crossed behind his head as she waited. 

+

"what?" Lena snapped. 

"Sorry if I interrupted your beauty sleep, princess." Alan mused. 

"What?" She repeated. 

"Got a fight in the west quadrant." Ellie Sattler remarked. "Alfie and Tom."

"Those two hate each other." Lena muttered as she loaded up her gear. 

"They play nice during the day but then its like the moon comes out and they remember that they would rather kill each other than make peace." Alan agreed. 

"Where is Oweenie?" Lena countered.

"I still hate that name." Owen told her. "You ready?" 

They didnt have horses on Jurassic Island. The dinos would eat them. Lena and Alan had created silent, solar powered bikes. They were still being beta tested, trying to figure out different methods of holding a charge but their resources were limited in the year 129.

"You ever going to let anyone see how smart you are?" Owen asked as he stopped the bike and Lena jumped off, her eyes scanning around the darkness. 

"I don't know what you mean." Lena countered ignorantly. "Stay focused on the mission." 

"You eye fucking the princes at supper." Owen remarked. 

"What's wrong with having fun?" Lena countered. 

"I think you want everyone that comes here to think you are some ditsy bimbo with a dark sense of humor." Owen remarked as Lena lit a flare. "The outfits you wear, the way you throw yourself any cock that comes your way-"

"Rude. I'm not a slut." Lena countered. 

"I didnt say that."

"It sounded like it." Lena retorted. "ALFIE!" She demanded. "TOM!" She held the flare down searching the tracks. "This way." Lena remarked handing the flare off. 

"Don't you want someone to see you for how amazing your mind is?" Owen offered. 

"They never stay." Lena countered softly as she crouched down, she rubbed her fingers together feeling the stickiness of blood. "Tom got Alfie good." Lena remarked. 

"I still don't know how you can tell their blood apart." Owen remarked. 

"I studied their blood, I'm trying to create a new species I can tell the difference between-" Lena stopped herself. 

"See thats what I mean!" Owen declared and Lena hushed him. "Lena, you are so smart-"

"It doesnt matter." Lena repeated. "Because Jurassic Island is just a get away from everyone elses lives, this is my life. They visit, I get a good fuck and they go home back to reality and their wives and children and I'm still here." Lena remarked defensively. 

"You don't have to stay if you-"

"I love it here." Lena corrected. "I love that we are dinosaurs. I love learning about them and creating this island, I feel closer to mum and dad but Owen..." She heard the thud, and felt the ground shake as Alfie came up behind them. She turned slowly as she pulled her for her smoke bomb. 

"Hey buddy, where's your partner in crime?" Lena mused. Alfie stared down at them as Owen extinguished the flare, giving them darkness for cover. She pulled the pin and held it out as Alfie's glowing eyes blinked back at them. "Go to sleep." Lena instructed throwing it up. Alfie caught it in his mouth. She ushered Owen back as Alfie stumbled getting groggy.