Hellfire replica

CHAPTER 6

Sly went to his father's warehouse but she was not there. He was really angry that he went to the family's Mansion, threatened all the workers but no one seems to know about her whereabouts.
*Kingston's Mansion*
Jewel was in a dark room when the door went open and a guy came in, as light hit her eyes. She closed her eyes and opened them slowly until her eyes adjusted to the light.
The guy was so hefty, he looked at her and licked his lips, he brought out his disgusting long tongue.
Ewww, what's that? She thought.
Another guy came in and he looked just like the first one. Another one again but this time very ugly. He has tatoo marks and made ugly dread, jeez.
Oh God! Get me out of here, she prayed silently.
Staring at her more intensely, she got irritated and stared at them too but this triggered her memories.
She remembered talking to them and giving them orders like why will she do that?
A slap on the face was enough to bring her back from the memory journey. She stared at them angry but what could she do?
Razor, She said.
The one with dread was shocked because that was his name.
Eliminator, she said.
All of them were shocked now.
Shegz with the bad vibes.
She sounded so much like Lily but Lily does not look like her. Lily is beautiful in a unique way and this girl is also beautiful but they don't look alike at all.
They wanted to take it as a coincidence but then she said;
Anybody that comes our way
Razor ---- slice them!
Eliminator ----- kill them!
Shegz with the bad vibes ----- Burn them!!!
They stared at her because that was how Lily usually hail them.
Hellfire replica, here we come, she said.
Wow! That was their slogan.
No worries, I'm gonna treat you nicely.
Salute to the hellfire replica! Salute!
Hail to the hellfire replica! Hail!
You guys should not disappoint me ...
Wait! Where did you know all these, Razor said after coming out of his shocked state.
                                                                    💜T.B.C.💜