She might only see him as an helper

CHAPTER 36

Jewel kept moving and it does not seem help will come soon, the road was quiet and she has no idea where she was going to, she just kept moving with the hope of finding Sly soon. She is really dumb not to have noticed her feelings.
*Police station*
It is not 24 hours yet, the police officer said. I am very sure she was kidnapped, she didn't go missing, Caleb said.
But you said she was carried by a close friend into a vehicle perhaps she was just taking her somewhere, the police officer countered.
But she put an handkerchief in her nose that made her faint, I saw it with my two eyes, too bad I was not able to hear what they were saying.
Young man, I still don't believe you and with look on your colleague's face, he also does not believe you.
I'll try my best but they are many cases on our hands right now, the police officer said.
Caleb left there not knowing what to do.
Vazquez Lily who happened to be there at that moment believed Caleb and he seem to be desperate.
She walked to the police officer and asked him the details of the case to which he gave to her curiously.
Vazquez Lily took her car through a route which was quiet as described. She could see the trail of a vehicle, she thought of following it even though she was not sure. She kept her ears sharp to any strange sound, her eyes sharp to anything strange thing. She kept moving and she found no houses and wondered why she didn't know that a place like this was in her country.
Suddenly she heard a sound, she turned her eyes to the source but no sound came again. She heard a sound again and this time she knew it was not her imagination, she looked carefully until she saw a girl who was losing a lot of blood and was forcing herself to keep going. She is the girl in the picture given to her.
She quickly came down and carried Jewel in her hands into the car and Jewel said;
I might die so please help me tell Sly that I love him and I am grateful for everything.
After saying that, her eyes closed. Lily fled out of the place to go to the nearest hospital which was Sly's hospital.
Sly rushed into his hospital few minutes later after hearing the news that Lily was there.
Sly walked into the ward and attended to her personally.
After he was done, he walked out to see a lady walking to and fro and on seeing him, she ran to him.
How is she? She asked.
That was when he noticed she is Vazquez Lily.
She is responding to treatments, Sly replied to see her nodding her head.
You must be Sly, she said to see him nod. Of course Sly is popular, who wouldn't know him?
That girl thought she might die so she said I should tell you that she loves you and she's grateful for everything, Lily said.
Sly just stared at her he was really happy, he has planned to confess his feelings to her and thought she would only see him as an helper.
💜T.B.C💜