I love her

CHAPTER 32

*Sly's Mansion*
Mr Tyler really care about you, Carl said.
Can you imagine he told us to come keep you company, Clara added.
Jewel blushed and said lowly;
I wish he didn't go for the meeting.
Jewel was sure none of the two heard her but she didn't know that one of them heard her clearly.
How about we go to the cinema, bills on you Jewel, Carl said to receive a slap from Clara.
Mr Tyler would not be angry right? Afterall what's that card for? Carl asked pointing to the card in her hand.
Sly has given her the card to spend from but she didn't plan to spend from it.
Carl looked at her with pleading when he saw that she was hesitating.
Alright, she said giving up and Carl jumped in excitement which made Jewel and Clara smile.
*Meeting hall*
The meeting hall was filled with wealthy doctors conversing with each other.
Sly was talking with one of the doctors.
Sly is someone who don't like associating with most of the wealthy people because most of them have pride. He chose to talk to Leonard because he is not proud like the others but the only problem he has with Leonard is that he likes partying not caring about anything in the world. He associates with the poor and also help the less privileged not minding what status he is.
Let's go take a drink, Leonard said.
Oh not again! Sly exclaimed but Leonard dragged him to the counter.
Hi, A lady waved while approaching them.
Stubborn lady is here, Leonard whispered to Sly.
Hey, Sly answered shortly.
Your presentation was a... wow, you are quite popular, doctor Sly, Helena said trying to start a conversation.
Hmm, Sly hummed.
Enjoying your day are you? She asked looking around.
Hmm, Sly hummed.
The lady seem to get annoyed by him saying "hmm" but she quickly covered it up.
Have I turn invincible? I don't understand why stubborn lady would not notice me, Leonard said to be returned with a glare from Helena.
Alright, I will just leave you two, Leonard said and smiled at Helena who seemed to be satisfied with that.
Leonard was walking away when Sly said if there is nothing more for you to say then I will take my leave, Sly said.
He knew this lady was up to no good, perhaps she would do anything to get him to satisfy her lustful desires.
My hospital is close to your hospital, she said not minding what Sly just said.
How about we meet up some other time? she asked.
Sure, Sly said just so he will get away from this clingy woman. Helena smiled as she thought this is a step to getting close to Sly.
I will take my leave now, Sly said and bowed lightly hoping the woman won't call him back and luckily she didn't.
Sly went to meet Leonard to see him still drinking.
Leonard, Sly called.
Come sit here, Leonard said as he pointed to a seat beside him.
Sly sat down and noticed that Leonard was slightly drunk.
Why did she leave me? I love her... I love her so much... Sly please tell her to come back to...me
💜T.B.C💜