scared

CHAPTER 11

*Sly's Mansion*
Meeting over, Caleb, Sly said trying to mask his anger.
But we have not even done anything, Caleb replied.
There's no need to do anything, just go, Sly said.
Okay if you say so, Caleb said not wanting to make his boss more angry because his job is at stake.
He's so cute, sweet and kind, Jewel muttered as Caleb walked out.
Huh? Sly asked not getting what she just said.
He's so cute, sweet and kind, I wish I get to see and talk to him everyday, Jewel said dreamily.
Sly just stared at her dumbfounded. He wondered why she didn't see him that way or was he not cute, sweet and kind enough.
Jewel stared at him angrily once she remembered how he commanded her and she walked to her bedroom angrily.
She's angry when I should be the one angry here.
Like she made me jealous over her and Caleb. Wait! Was that jealousy? Hell no, Sly said refusing to accept that he was jealous.
He went to his bedroom to have a nap but he could not sleep a wink.
The next morning came so quickly and he decided to resume the hospital today.
He did his normal morning routine and put on his expensive black suit, shoes and an high quality gold wrist watch.
He stared at the mirror one last time and off he goes.
As he arrived the entrance, it seems like he has forgotten something. He turned around and went back inside, he walked to Jewel's bedroom only to find her sleeping soundly.
What are you doing to me Jewel? He asked as he bent and caress her face unsure of what he was feeling.
He walked out of the bedroom and off he goes to the office.
Jewel eyes fluttered open and she smile and touch her face but why did he commanded her yesterday, she asked no one.
She took her shower and since she has no clothes to put on, she went to Sly's bedroom and wore one of his shirt. She switch on the T.V but nothing seems to interest her, indeed it will be boring without Sly. Caleb is Sly's P.A right?
That simply means they work in the same place, so she will get to see the both of them if she could get to the hospital.
She wondered why Sly do not have any worker in the Mansion and there's no way she could go to the hospital when she does not know the direction.
She thought of going around the Mansion.
While doing that, she found a garden and a pool but then it feels like someone was watching her or following her. She turned around but found no one.
She was really scared as she remembered all her past experiences and she really does not want to experience it again especially when she has not completely learned martial arts.
💜T.B.C💜