Is he trustworthy?

CHAPTER 7

*Kingston's Mansion*
Jewel thought of what she would do. As all those things came out of her mouth, she just thought she should let it all out but what would she do now?
She thought on how she would use this as an advantage over them and something struck her mind.
It's me, Lily, she remembered them calling her that, perhaps that was her name.
Common now, she added but they don't seem to believe her, get me out of here.
She thought of what else she could say to convince them as she wouldn't want them to report to their boss. So she said;
What about a thousand dollars as that was the amount she remembered telling them.
Their eyes brightened and they replied "deal"
Yes but promise to help me get get out of here and take me to where you took me then you will not speak a word about all these, she said.
Okay, as long as you fulfil your promise, Eliminator said.
Sure, even if she wasn't sure, she just wanted to get out of here.
They took her out of the room and Jewel looked around the familiar place, she recognised it as the place she saw in her recovered memories.
Could she have lived her before?
No way, with that she discarded the thought. She saw a maid walked by and it was like her name was Freya. They don't seem to care about what is going on around them, they just do their jobs diligently. They took her in a car and drove her safely to Sly's Mansion.
Sly came out immediately and took Jewel away from them while the bandits await their pay.
Jewel knelt down in front of Sly and begged for a thousand dollars. Sly looked at her surprised but he trusted her and gave the money in cash to the bandits while keeping in mind to ask for the whole story.
He gave her food and watched her eat while admiring her beauty.
She finished eating and that was when she noticed that Sly was staring at her. She smiled at him and that was when Sly noticed that he has been staring at her and did not notice when she finished eating.
He chuckled akwardly and asked her;
What happened exactly?
She stared at him for a long time contemplating whether to tell him or not.
Is he trustworthy?
But she trust him already right?
                                                                    💜T.B.C.💜