Introduction

CHAPTER 18

*Sly's car*
Did you say something? Jewel asked releasing herself from the hug.
Em... Never mind, Sly answered and starts the car.
As they drove calmly, Sly thought of stopping by at Madona restaurant.
Madona restaurant was the best in Ariana avenue.
It is the most popular in the country and only meant for wealthy people as the poor or average can not afford it.
Let's drop by the restaurant to have our dinner, Sly told Jewel.
On getting there, a waiter brought their menu immediately.
Who doesn't know Sly?
The waiter does not want to lose her job so she has to be diligent.
Sly ordered their food and while eating slowly, Jewel said;
I don't know anything about you and how you found me so could tell me about it?
Please, Jewel added.
Alright, Sly replied.
I found you at the beach when I went swimming, you were severely injured both internally and externally.
Taking you home, I treated you and did a plastic surgery for you to hide the ugly scars and to change your features because I thought perhaps some dangerous people might be after you which resulted to the accident.
If you are able to recover your memories as time goes on, then we would be able to find out what happened to you.
But if you are not able to recover them, then I guess you would have to create new memories here and start a new life.
So I am not as beautiful as this before? Jewel asked.
That is not what I meant.
When I saw you, you looked like an angel without wings, you were so beautiful, Sly said remembering her unconscious state.
Then, it was like her beauty was controlling him and without thinking twice, he helped her.
Hmm, Jewel hummed not convinced.
So how about you? I noticed I don't know much about you, Jewel said.
Well, that's because there's not much to know about me, Sly said.
I am Sly Tyler. I studied medicine and with my family's money, they were able to establish four hospitals in the country and five abroad. I tried my best to make it flourish and I know, it is the best hospital. Not boasting just saying according to what people says. My family is wealthy but I stayed away from them and the reason they so want to kill you is because I refused to let you go
Thank you so much Sly, you are the best, Jewel said and Sly smiled as his heartbeats accelerate just because of what Jewel said.
They finished eating and walked out, entered Sly's car and off they go but Jewel seemed to be remembering something as she held her head tight.
💜T.B.C.💜