Love

CHAPTER 39

*Kingston's Mansion*
That is because you took your father's love from me and my children, Magnolia said.
Jewel didn't miss "my children".
My children, are they not my father's children, Jewel asked.
They are not, replied Magnolia.
Is my father a drug lord? Jewel asked because as far as she remembered, she and her father were ruling the drug world.
Yes and under the influence of your father, you have to join him. He forces you to do what you don't want to do and you have no choice but to do it.
Alright, thanks for the information, Jewel said.
Police officers, Jewel called and police officers came running in and they all have no way to run to and were all shocked to make a move fast.
Jewel brought out her phone in which she has record all their conversation and hand it over to the police.
Magnolia and her men was handcuffed
Jewel was also handcuffed because she participate in drug trafficking.
Zachary was also arrested.
Jewel got a lawyer and was given freedom because she helped catch the criminal and was also under the influence of her father.
Zachary was given ten years imprisonment for being a drug lord.
Magnolia was charged with life imprisonment as she killed Jewel's mother.
Tracey and Sophia was taken under Sly as they almost become like Jewel being under the influence of their mother. They didn't know who their father was as their mother was a prostitute who slept with different men.
Tracey learn to love Daniel better than before and he was Jewel's fiance before the accident and has called her "my lady".
Daniel also acceptedvTracey for who she is.
Lily helped in placing CCTV in Mr Tyler's Warehouse and when they tried to catch him after getting the evidence, he attempted to run with his son but with the help of Lily, Sly and Jewel, they were caught and were given fifteen years imprisonment.
Doctor Tristan and his father were also arrested for joining hands with a murderer.
Clara was also arrested with her gang through the help of Magnolia who knew their hideout.
Sarah and hazel, her daughter met up with Sly, Jewel and Leonard to thank them for everything that they have done for them only for something worth rejoicing to happen.
Jewel stared at Sarah for a long time as the mother and daughter hugged each other and Hazel joined the hug.
Sarah was found in pain with her daughter hazel who was still a little stronger than her mother and she held her mother crying for help. Sarah fell into coma and it took her a month to wake up.
He is the most caring guy ever, Hazel thought her eyes staring at Leonard.
*Few days later*
Let's go out, Sly said.
Are you asking me on a date right now, Jewel asked but before he could reply, she said;
Yes, I will love to.
They went to a lovely garden filled with different flowers and red petals filled the ground making a sentence;
I love you, my Jewel.
I love you too, Jewel said happily.
They shared a deep long kiss filled with love and joy.
The rest of the night was blissful with emotions hanging in the air.
💜T.B.C💜