New friends

CHAPTER 29

*Hospital*
Good job, doctor Collins, Magnolia said calling him by his second name.
What's the need of calling me by my second name, ma'am? he asked and laughed lightly.
Well, that's to show you I know your two names, she said.
Doctor Tristan understands what she means by that. It's just to show him that if he betrays her, she will get to him quickly.
So what do you say is the effect of the medicine? Magnolia asked.
The medicine will make him see you as beautiful even when you are not... The doctor was still saying when Magnolia asked him;
Are you trying to say I'm not beautiful?
Of course not, that's not what I mean, he said slightly trembling with fear in his eyes.
I will forgive you this time, she said and the doctor breathed out in relief.
The medicine will make him forget about her that he loves the most, the doctor said referring to Lily.
That medicine was made by my father and would cost a lot. It took him weeks to make that medicine.
Doctor Tristan's father was a retired doctor in a government hospital who was bestowed with a gift of making any kind of medicine. This power was given to him by his father before he died. It has been passed from generation to generations.
It would soon be his turn to collect that gift, he thought thinking of how he will gain much money through it.
That's not a problem, Magnolia replied.
With that they left the doctor Tristan's office and on their way, they walked to a person to which Magnolia passed a message to by dropping a letter.
The letter says the person should have Jewel kidnapped and killed in her presence.
The person smiled wickedly as a plan already came to her mind.
Magnolia has planned to burn her corpse after that.
Jewel who was in Sly's office saw Clara, the lady who found out that Miss Isabel is the one who slapped her then.
Clara smiled sweetly at her which got Jewel to smile back at her.
She passed the message she needs to inform Sly with.
Sly became really busy as he was going in and out of the office and Jewel wondered what makes a doctor that busy and she who just sit idle.
She came to this office because she don't want to be bored and now she is still bored.
Clara came into the office and seeing Jewel alone, she said;
I knew you were here.
You must be bored, aren't you? Clara asked and smiled and Jewel just nod.
I knew you will be bored and that is why I asked Mr Sly to allow me come here since I was free and guess what? He agreed! She exclaimed happily.
Jewel smiled at the considerate lady in front of her and just then Carl walked in, the guy who Sly sent to protect her in the mansion.
Ohh! I came late, someone is already here before me, Carl said as if he was angry.
I came here to ease your boredom but I guess this girl came here before me, he said to Jewel.
It's not quite long she came, Jewel said to him and smiled at how dramatic he is.