Chapter One

Trigger warning: rape and gun violence

I tore out of my father's trailer angrily. "Get back here fucki... fucking shit skank!" he yelled. "Looks who's talking! You screw Randy all the fucking time!" I yelled and my wrist was yanked by my father. I heard a pop and I tried to wrench it out of his hand. It just served to hurt even more.

"The difference between me and you, is I don't sleep around!" he yelled, smacking me across the face. I stumbled and took a couple steps back, but he grabbed and yanked my injured wrist again. "For the last time, I'm dating Julian. No one else," I said. "Says the pregnancy test I found out in the garbage bins six months ago! Julian's been in jail for 18 months!" he yelled. I tore my wrist from his grip, tears rolling down my face.

"It was Cyrus, wasn't it! He's been talking about how great a fuck you are!" he yelled and slapped me across the face again. Randy tackled me to the ground, pinning me there. My mind was blank, only thinking about Cyrus doing the same to me. Holding me by my throat, choking me, thrusting and grunting. Blood mixed with semen burning my insides. Cyrus pulling out and thrusting into my ass accidentally, but still thrusting anyway.

The hand tight around my throat keeping me from making noise. I couldn't breathe and I was panicking. The cold metal of his gun pressed hard into my ribs. Or sometimes shoved into my mouth. Wrists painfully bound behind my back. Being pistol whipped on my head. Pain everywhere.

"Randy! Get off her!" I heard Bubbles say, but he was too far away. Suddenly the weight was lifted and someone was gently tapping my cheek. "Mary?" Bubbles' voice asked. "What the fuck did you do Lahey!" I heard Julian yell. I was starting to see spots, still unable to catch my breath. Someone pulled me to their chest, pressing my ear over their heart. "Breathe with me. Come on, breathe with me sweet heart," Julian was saying.

Julian's POV:
I was pissed. Mary was supposed to pick me up from jail, but she wasn't there. I had to pay for a cab. Then I found out from J-Roc that this dick, Cyrus, had not only taken over my trailer and the park, but he started banging Mary. Plus she was probably pregnant. I was livid and hurt because Mary would never do that. That is until Cory and Trevor told me they saw what Cyrus did to her a couple times. They had told me that Cyrus had ordered them to screw her once, but they refused.

I ordered them to clean my trailer. I met Cyrus briefly before I heard a commotion at the Lahey's. I told him to clear his shit from my trailer. Then I rushed over to Lahey's trailer, to find Bubbles gently tapping Mary's cheek. "What the fuck did you do, Lahey!" I yelled, rushing over to Mary. She was gasping for breath, tear trailing down her cheeks, eyes wide and confused. Her face was badly bruised. Blood trailing down her right temple.

Finger shaped bruises were around her throat. Her stomach looked swollen. I pulled her to my chest, pressing her ear to my chest. "Breathe with me, Mary. Come on, breathe with me sweet heart," I begged, trying to keep calm. Bubbles was making worried whimpers. He did tell me that Cyrus was afraid of me, but I needed to focus on Mary.

I kept trying to get her to breathe, sending glares at Randy and Lahey. Lahey looked confused, almost sober. Randy was looking mutinous. "Mary, I need you to breathe with me, ok. Like this. In. Out. In. Out," I said gently, demonstrating. After a long several minutes, she finally, finally, sucked in a breathe.

"That's it, Hun. Now out," I said and she took a shaky breathe out. She slowly followed my instructions until finally she was breathing somewhat heavy, but breathing all the same. I wiped the tears gently from her face. Fresh tears poured from her frightened eyes. "J-Julian?" she asked. "Hi sweet heart. I'm here, baby," I whispered.

"What the actual fuck is going on?! I could hear the Laheys yelling when I gots in the park!" Ricky yelled. "Ricky, you mind wheeling Mary's car around?" I asked, calmly. "Why the hell would I fucking do that?!" he yelled, causing Mary to suck in a breath. She clutched weakly at my shirt. I tightened my arms around her. "Ricky, just do it," I said, still calm and he finally took in the whole picture.

"Shit, yeah. Fucking hell did you do Lahey?" he asked, taking his set of her car keys. "The whore was... was... was back talking me. Randy, I need a drink," he said, turning away. Ricky pulled Mary's car close to us. "Cyrus... he-" she broke off crying. "Shhh, I got ya. I'm right here," I said over and over.

Ricky's POV:
I watched as Mary started bawling and Julian just wrapped his arms tight around her. "It's ok, baby. I know, love. Cory and Trevor told me. It's ok, shh," he whispered and Bubbles stepped forward, putting a gentle hand on her back. "Let's get outta here," Bubs said.

"Ricky, is your Dad's trailer available for about a night?" Julian asked, looking up. "I'm not sure really. He was drunk when I last sees him," I replied. "We'll go see. Mary needs a safe place to stay until I can get Cyrus out of the park. She trusts Ray," Julian said, picking Mary up. She looked limpt and I was fucking scared.

"She's sleeping, Ricky," Bubbles said. "Ok good. I thought she fucking died or something. Fuck," I said, opening the back door for Julian. Then I went and burst into Lahey's trailer. I found Mary's keys and swiped them up. "She's a fucking... fucking slut! A fucking shit slut!" Lahey said and Randy blocked the door.

"You know what? Fuck you and fuck you. You're a horrible fucking Dad, Lahey. Randy, go eat a fucking cheeseburger. That's all you is good at," I said, slapping Randy's belly. When Randy didn't budge, I picked up Lahey's gun from the table. I pointed it at them. "Move, Randy. While I'm at it, where's that blanket Julian bought her last Christmas?" I asked.

"Randers, get... get the blan-blanket. The whore isn't worth it," Lahey said and I grit my teeth. Randy went into a locked cupboard, unlocked it, and pulled out the large soft blanket that Julian got Mary. Once I grabbed it, I left the trailer. "You're driving. Be careful," Julian said. I tossed Lahey's gun to the ground and got in.

"I know. I helped pitch in for this beauty," I said, passing the blanket to the back. Last Christmas everyone in the park pitched their money together and got her this beautiful black Challenger. She had once told Julian it was her favorite car, so he asked around for everyone to pitch in. Everyone did.

Bubbles' POV:
Julian grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around Mary. "She good back there?" Ricky asked. "Ricky?" she mumbled, shifting in Julian's arms. He rubbed her back and she snuggled closer to him. "Hey, Mary Jane. You scared the fucking bejeabus out of me for a fucking second," Ricky said. "Sorry," she whispered.