Chapter Six

Still Mary’s POV:
"Your file states you would prefer a woman?" he asked. "Yes," I replied. "I will be right back with Dr. Coolidge," Dr. Cowl said and left. There was a commotion outside. We peeked out to see Dr. Flow being escorted out by security. Kicking and screaming, pointing at us. Julian pulled me into a hug and closed the door. A few minutes later a young, sexy woman walked in.

“Hi Mary and Julian. I’m Dr. Coolidge. I’m terribly sorry about Dr. Flow. Could you explain the situation to me? If you don’t mind,” she said. “Uhhh,” I said and Julian nudged me. “Babe?” he asked. “Sorry, wasn’t expecting someone pretty. I mean not that doctors can’t be pretty,” I said.

“Aren’t you the sweetest. Thank you. You’re not so bad looking yourself,” she said. “I’ll explain,” Julian said and he explained what happened with Cyrus. “I understand she performed an internal exam,” Dr. Coolidge said. “If you can call it that,” I snorted. “Lay back. I promise to be gentle, but let me know if you need to stop at any time,” she said.

“Ok,” I said and she started the examination. She was gentle, feeling around for tears in my holes. “Your rectum is a bit torn, so I’d stay clear of anal for about a week. I’ll prescribe some creams for you. Your vagina is slightly torn but it’s still ok to have sex. Now I’m going to use the ultrasound. It’s going to be cold,” she said.

“We have some ointment. Here, this stuff,” Julian said, taking out the stuff Sam gave him. “Those are perfect. Alright, this is going to be cold,” Dr. Coolidge said and squirted some cold gel on my stomach. “So as you said, you’re six months along. I’ll prescribe some prenatal vitamins. You do need to refrain from drugs, alcohol and cigarettes. Weed in tiny amounts is fine.

“I usually would refer you to a different clinic, but here is the address to my clinic. I’ll write your next appointment on the back,” she said and wrote something on the back of a business card. “Can we know the gender? I mean if you want to, babe,” Julian said. “Yes please,” I said. “Of course. Let’s see… there’s a little girl.

“And oh my. A little boy too. I didn’t even see him, he was hiding so well. He’s a li-” she started but there was a thump beside me. I laughed seeing Julian sprawled on the floor, having fainted. “He ok?” I asked, a bit worried. “Happens all the time with new dads,” Dr. Coolidge said and Julian already started to stir.

Julian’s POV:
“You were saying the boy was small?” I heard Mary ask and I got up off the floor. “Welcome back Julian,” Mary said. “Sorry,” I said, blushing. “Not to worry. Happens all the time. Now, as I was saying. The boy is on the small side, but with a proper diet, it will be ok,” Dr. Coolidge said and wrote prescriptions.

“Thanks,” Mary said. “No problem. Here are some ultrasound images so you can give to family and friends. You can get the prescription filled at the receptionists,” Dr. Coolidge said, giving us a thick envelope after printing them. “If you would follow me to get that wrist x-rayed,” Dr. Coolidge said and we followed her to an x-ray room.

Mary was given a vest to wear and told to put her arm into a machine. Turns out she had a fractured wrist and it was put in a brace that she had to wear for six weeks. “See ya,” I said and Mary and I left. Ricky was no where to be seen but Bubbles was sitting where we left him. “He’s in the bathroom,” Bubbles said. “He actually behaved?” I asked.

“I have the magic touch,” Mary said and Ricky joined us. “Hey guys. What in the fucking fuck happened? That doctor got escorted out,” he said. “The cunt fucking victim blamed me,” Mary said. “That whore. No wonder she got her medical license revocked,” Ricky said. “Here, my first ultrasound,” Mary said. She gave each of them a picture as we left the hospital.

We piled into Mary’s car. “Why are there two blobs? When Lucy was pregnant, it was just one. Is something wrong? Is that a body part just floating in there?” Ricky said. “Wait a minute. You’re having twins?” Bubbles asked. “Well fuck. Amazing. Congratulations. Does that mean one is yours Julian since one is smaller?” Ricky asked.

“No, they both are Cyrus’, Ricky,” I said. “Ooh ok. But damn man. Congrats,” Ricky said, tearing up. “You ok, Ricky?” Mary asked, softly. “My sister is having twins. I’m going to be an uncle,” he said, hugging Mary. “Thanks, man,” I said, giving him a high-five. Mary drove to the trailer park and pulled in front of Ray’s place.

We all got out and Mary knocked on the door. “Hey Mary. Guys come in,” Ray said and we sat in the living room after Ray showed us Mary’s room. “Now you have a place here when you’re not at Julian’s,” he said. “Thanks,” Mary said. “No problem,” Ray said. “Here, my first ultrasound,” Mary said, giving Ray one of the pictures. “Holy fucking shit! Twins?” he said. “Yeah, Jules totally fainted,” Mary said and everyone laughed. “Hey,” I said, nudging her gently. “Sorry,” she giggled and snuggled against me.

“Well congrats you two,” Ray said. “Thank you,” I said and Mary snored softly on my shoulder. “Today was tough for her. Some bitch doctor victim blamed her. She got fired and security escorted out of the hospital,” Ricky said. “Her wrist fractured?” Ray asked. “Yeah, she has to wear it for six weeks,” I replied, readjusting Mary in my lap.

“The doctor said no stress,” I said. “In other words, keep Jim and Randy away from her,” Ray said. “As much as possible,” I said. “That’s doable,” Bubbles said and Mary’s stomach growled. “I’ll make dinner. Pasta sound ok?” Ray asked. “Yeah, I’ll help,” Bubbles said. “Me too,” Ricky said, getting up. I stayed with Mary on the couch while she napped, running my hands through her hair.